Business Analyst Jobs – Montréal, Canada. This position is primarily responsible for planning, directing and performing analysis of complex business problems to be solved with application systems by performing the following duties.
This position is primarily responsible for planning, directing and performing analysis of complex business problems to be solved with application systems by performing the following duties. Other duties may be assigned.
Business Analyst Jobs – Montréal, Canada. RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Analyzes various business functions in order to develop new or modify existing information processing systems.
· Supports specific business systems, answers user requests, configures new functionalities and/or enhancements, trains users on new functionalities.
· Consults with business unit management and personnel to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting, and security requirements.
· Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures.
· Writes and maintains functional specifications for new or modified business systems.
· Consults and coordinates with systems analysts and programmers to design and develop automated business systems, and to modify existing ones.
· Consults with business unit management and personnel to obtain additional information during development and evaluate alternatives.
· Directs and coordinates work of others to develop, test, install, and modify programs.
· Tracks and documents changes to functional and business specifications.
· Creates or assists others in the writing of user documentation, instructions, and procedures.
· Monitors and documents post-implementation problems and revision requests.
· Document existing processes with the objective of establishing requirements for evaluating and selecting software solutions.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Business Analyst Jobs – Montréal, Canada. QUALIFICATIONS
Apply for: WordPress Developer – #1 Best REMOTE Job
· Bachelor’s degree or College diploma in a field related to IT;
· 10 years of experience in a similar job;
· Knowledge or experience of an ERP system in a manufacturing environment;
· Experience with Sage 300 ERP and Shopify e-Commerce platforms;
· Programming experience;
· Experience in information system implementation and process analysis;
· Perfectly bilingual (French / English);
· Have leadership;
· Quality management;
· Cost consciousness;
· Organizational support;
· Strategic thinking;
· Planning / organization / Priority;
Business Analyst Jobs – Montréal, Canada. SKILLS
· Analytical – synthesizes complex or diverse information;
· Collects data and research;
· Uses intuition and experience to complement data;
· Design – Translating concepts into images and information;
· Use feedback to edit templates;
· Applies principles of design;
· Demonstrates detail to attention;
· Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner;
· Gathers and analyzes information skillfully;
· Develops alternative solutions;
· Works well in group situations solving problems;
· Communicates effectively changes and progress;
· Complete projects on time and within the prescribed budget;
· Change Management – Develops workable implementation plans;
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Apply for: Social Media Manager -Toronto, Canada
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.