Business Development Intern – Geneva, Switzerland . You will be part of a tech-company reinventing the production of photography at large scale. We work with brands across Europe and bring tools to simplify the production of professional visuals.
Through our platform, businesses are able to order instantly a photoshoot across Europe and will receive their visuals within 48h.
Business Development Intern – Geneva, Switzerland
We also provide tools to our community of creatives to remove all the roadblocks in the way of their career and take care of prospecting, booking, content hosting, post-production, invoicing, payments etc.
Our mission is to disrupt the way visual content is created and we’re just getting started. To develop our activities in EUrope, we look for several Business Development interns based in Geneva, Switzerland.
Business Development Intern. Your role:
- Identify and get in touch with new large account prospects (i.e. firms with recurring photography needs such as Airbnb, Ubereats, JLL …) and understand their needs.
- Identifying and closing sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle.
- Follow-up with clients and build up long-term business relationships with them.
- Participate in client meetings and negotiations.
Business Development Intern. Your profile:
- Comfortable living and working in accordance with Backbone’s values of respect, passion, innovation and customer centricity.
- Energetic profiles willing to tackle a new challenge in a highly stimulating environment, with a high level of autonomy.
- You have a first professional experience or are currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree programme and looking for a end-of-course internship
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are disciplined in your approach to daily activity planning and goal setting
- You are conscientious and willing to service customers and develop business relationships
- You want to develop your competences in sales and business development
Business Development Intern. Why joining Backbone:
- The chance to work for an exciting tech start-up growing rapidly across Europe. Backbone has been elected amongst the top 500 strat-ups in the world by Web Summit.
- You want to disrupt an industry and contribute to the evolution of the way visual content is produced.
- Be part of a unique adventure with great personal career opportunities.
- Close interaction with the founding team.
- The internship can lead to a full-time position.
Backbone provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Business Development Intern. Recruitment process:
Step 1 : 30’ minutes phone screen with Dorian (CEO)
Step 2 : 1 hour interview with Federico (Co-founder and Head of BD)
Step 3 : 1 hour on-site interview with Antoine and Dorian (Co-founders)
Business Development Intern
Interested to apply? We are looking forward to receiving your application -> Submit your CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job type: Full-Time, paid internship
Language: French or German
- Information Technology & Services
- Marketing & Advertising
- Business Development
- Customer Service
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.