Business Development Manager- Dublin, Ireland. Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for a Business Development/Sales Manager
to generate new, profitable business within the Insurance, Pension and Financial Services industry. This role is based in Dublin, Ireland.
As the Business Development/Sales Manager, you must have proven experience within the aforementioned industries or a comprehensive understanding of omni-channel customer communications.
Business Development Manager. Key responsibilities:
- Deliver quarterly budgeted new business meetings and sales targets
- Create and develop a pipeline of new business and opportunities and maintain existing customers through appropriate propositions
- Plan and manage a personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed development strategy
- Act as an ambassador for the company, attend and present at external customer meetings and networking events
- Attend training (as and when required) and maintain up to date and relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Maintain up-to-date information on relevant internal systems
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Business Development Manager. Key skills required:
- Experience of sales within the financial services/regulatory environment and/or experience of tech enabling sales
- Excellent consultancy, negotiation and networking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience of presenting at a senior level
- Leadership, team working and relationship management skills are a must
- Strong commercial acumen
Join Jobzey.com for more job opportunities.
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
- Financial Services
- Business Relationship Management
- Written Communication
- Business Development
- Business Networking
- Sales Management
- Sales Enablement
- Development Strategy
Contact the job poster
Senior Consultant at Devonshire
- Marketing & Advertising
- Business Development
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone. More: New-Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.