Business Development Manager. Now we are looking for an Huawei Ecosystem Business Development Manager to join our Consumer Business Group in Helsinki, Finland where we work to ensure the top of range quality of our products.
Business Development Manager – Helsinki, Finland
Within the Consumer Business Group (Huawei Devices) the Europe Device Software Technology Application Lab Huawei Finland is looking for a Huawei Ecosystem Business Development Manager to support third party partners who build applications and businesses on open platforms of Huawei’s mobile phone.
You will help to identify, develop, and influence APPs and IoT devices ecosystem with an emphasis on growing the relationships and engagement with key partners to amplify the growth of Huawei Devices Ecosystem to accelerate partner and customer success on Huawei Consumer software technology.
This is a position for someone who loves connecting with partners and speaking publicly about cutting-edge technologies on conferences, also need to communicate internally with Huawei headquarter engineering team, foster a community of key partners working with Huawei technologies and helps to drive strategy around partners relations.
Create momentum and drive adoption open platforms of Huawei mobile phone and ways to connect our partners with each other to drive new business relationships and accelerate business growth. This position will engage in mobile product development, IOT hardware integration and work collaboratively with Huawei software engineering teams located worldwide.
Business Development Manager – Helsinki, Finland. Responsibilities:
- Owner of partnership Sports & Health ecosystem in Europe, lead the team to build up the key partnership ecosystem in Europe.
- Create momentum and drive the success of Huawei Sports & Health SDK through your interactions with key partners building applications and supporting partners in the integration of Huawei technology.
- Promote the adoption of Huawei SDK to key strategic partners incl. Apps ecosystem and Sports & Health smart wearables OEM Manufacturer.
- Participate in technical and design discussions with technical executives and key strategic partners to speed adoption and ensure best practices during implementation.
- Possess a deep understanding of the software and device ecosystem in APP and Sports & Health smart wearables OEM combined with a robust understanding and experience of the broader consumer business value chain.
- Interface with ecosystem technology partners, contribute new ideas for mobile innovation and mobile device technologies, evangelize for Huawei CBG via events and online activities.
- Business trips to Europe and China according to business needs.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Business Development Manager. Relevant Work Experience:
Business Development Manager. Preferred Qualifications:
- 5 years of relevant work experience, including partners business development and ecosystem building up etc.
- Good influence and networking within European APP and sports & health/smart wearables ecosystem industry.
- Considerable success as a software developer, architect, technology advocate or consultant working with mobile technologies.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills including technical resource discovery. Better to have technical knowledge on IOT, Sports& Health and etc.
- Networking with App, IOT and Sports & Health smart wearables OEM companies in Europe.
- Experience in Sports & Health smart wearables software solution such as Health Kits related proprietary solution.
- Experience of customer/partner interfacing role, good communication skills
- Experience of mobile application, platform and/or services for consumer devices
- Self-starter, a true team player, able to work in fast-paced environment, proven success in working within a globalized multicultural organization.
- Fluent English
What we offer:
Huawei offers opportunity to learn from the best of mobile industry. Working at Huawei in international athmosphere is fun and the opportunity to develop your skills and competences is endless. As we are second largest mobile phone brand in the world, in a long term you have opportunity to relocate around the world. Are you ready for the challenge?
This position is open at our R&D office in Ruoholahti, Helsinki, Finland.
How to apply:
Leave your application through LinkedIn. Please remember to attach your CV to your application, applications without a CV or applications directly to the job poster will not be considered. Please make sure to have your attachments in English, PDF form is preferred. If you plan to attach multiple attachments, note that you will have to combine them into one file as LinkedIn only allows one attachment.
- Information Technology & Services
- Consumer Electronics
- Information Technology
- Business Development
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.