Business Development Representative- Atlanta, US. The mission for the Business Development Representative (BDR) is to generate and qualify new business opportunities for our senior sales team.
About Assurance Software
Assurance Software helps organizations prepare for risks to their operations that include cyber-attacks, natural disasters and supply chain breakdowns.
Private equity owned and profitable, Assurance Software is growing quickly and growing efficiently. Our team sells leading edge SaaS and Advisory Services solutions to Chief Risk Officers, IT and Business Continuity leaders of global organizations above $100M in revenues.
With teams in the Philadelphia, PA area (Audubon) and Oxfordshire, England, we ensure our customers confidently protect their employees, reputations and revenues.
Business Development Representative – Atlanta, United States
The mission for the Business Development Representative (BDR) is to generate and qualify new business opportunities for our senior sales team. Successful candidates must demonstrate curiosity, passion, drive, and an ability to be coached.
Partnering with our Marketing team and Account Executives, the BDR is responsible for initiating the prospecting process, qualifying leads, and building the pipeline for ClearView/Assurance/Avalution software’s products and consulting services.
Being “first point of contact” with prospective customers, engaging them over the phone and email with the goal of managing and nurturing those leads, ultimately developing them into sales opportunities for the sales team.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Prospect and qualify potential B2B customers, using pre-defined criteria by leveraging various sales and lead generation tools
- Consistently meet or exceed daily outbound and inbound activity KPIs
- Proactively stay on top of prospect vertical market and company trends
- Develop an educated, researched point of view prior to prospecting,
- Continuously learn the industry in which Assurance operates in order to demonstrate relevant subject matter expertise to your prospective customers,
- Following an account-based approach in order to identify all decision-makers and key influencers within prospects’ organizations,
- Systematically prospect into leads via email, social media (e.g., LinkedIn) and phone,
- Collaborate with your team and manager to overcome objections and improve in each aspect of your role (e.g., discovery, time management),
- Initiate the sales cycle by gaining commitments from prospects to discover/demo ClearView Software,
- Prioritize and organize your day using Salesforce, SalesLoft, SalesNavigator and Microsoft Office,
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into other roles in the organization
Business Development Representative.Competencies the individual MUST have:
- Attention to detail – Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Excellent communication skills – Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Listening skills – Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Persistence – Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Persuasion – Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- Proactivity – Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Proven – work experience as a Business Development Representative, Strategic Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience – with confident and effective marketing cold calls and other sales techniques
- Ability to deliver – engaging presentations
- Understanding of sales – performance metrics and a track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience – with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, SalesLoft, SalesNavigator, ZoomInfo, etc.)
- Hunter mentality – that seeks out opportunities
- Confident and driven – Team player
- Excellent – communication and negotiations skills
- Highly collaborative personality
Business Development Representative. This job might be for you if:
- You have 6 months-2 years of sales experience calling into C-Suite Decision makers, preferably in SaaS or consulting industries,
- You want to be a member of a high-performing Sales & Marketing team,
- You can take a disciplined approach to setting up your day and managing your time,
- You are goal driven and proactively set a high standard of achievement for yourself,
- You desire feedback to improve your selling skills,
- You’re familiar with cold calling, LinkedIn SalesNavigator, SalesLoft, Salesforce.com (or similar tools).
Business Development Representative. Work Environment:
This position can be located near one of our office locations in North Metro, Atlanta or ASI headquarters in Audubon, Pennsylvania. Team Members are eligible for the benefits package.
We offer very competitive benefits to include a wide range of Medical and Dental Plans substantially paid by the company, company paid Life, STD and LTD, very work-life balance centric PTO Plan, and a 4% company match 401K Plan.
Assurance Software is an established and growing company with opportunity for advancement and upward mobility. We offer great Vacation/PTO benefits and other nice perks. We highly value and respect our Team Members.
- Computer Software
- Management Consulting
- Information Technology & Services
- Business Development
Featured benefits Inferred from the description for this job
For Business Development Representative in Atlanta, Georgia, United States at Assurance Software
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
Business Development Representative
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.