Business Intelligence Analyst – Central Region, Malta. Looking to join an exciting business domain to do business critical work?
Business Intelligence Analyst
40,000 – 45,000 + Benefits
A leading Company in their Field is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join them in Malta!
It is an excellent opportunity to have real-world impact, generate exciting insights and present to influential senior stakeholders!
Looking to join an exciting business domain to do business critical work?
Business Intelligence Analyst – Central Region, Malta
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will specifically partake in the following key responsibilities:
- You will explore, retrieve, analyse and synthesize data points that need sharing with business.
- You will manage projects and accurately report findings.
- You will be lead and implement the BI project, using SQL and Power BI.
- You will be working with stakeholders to gather requirements
- Work closely with Data Science and Engineering teams to gather relevant, formatted and structure data.
- Providing an end to end BI solution (including ETL, database and reporting) using SQL and Cloud Computing.
Business Intelligence Analyst. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You will needs to be familiar with the Microsoft environment. (SQL,SSIS,SSAS). Power BI/ Tableau is good to know.
- Knowledge of Cloud computing ( AZURE, AWS or GCP)
- Need to have experience within data engineering and business intelligence.
- Self driven and always willing to put in the extra effort.
- Knowledge of PowerBI and Alteryx for end to end BI solutions
- Knowledge of Data Modelling & Data Transformations
Business Intelligence Analyst. BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary.
- An excellent pension scheme.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Travel/Training opportunities.
Please register your interest by sending you CV to Luc Simpson-Kent via the Apply link on this page.
- Computer Software
- Gambling & Casinos
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.