Business Intelligence Analyst New York – Remote, United States . Genuent is hiring a BI Data Analyst for a client of ours in the Syracuse, NY area.
This position can be done remotely anywhere within the company’s existing footprint (NY, NJ, PA, CT, MA, RI, DE).
Business Intelligence Analyst New York – Remote, United States
Direct-hire opportunity with access to full benefits. Interested candidates, please send an up-to-date copy of your resume along with Salary expectations to our Senior Recruiter, Darton Wendell – firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is open for US Citizens & Permanent Residents only.
Not open for C2C. Not able to provide sponsorship.
As a Business Intelligence Data Analyst, you will join the Core Services team and build a rich set of data visualizations, reports, analytics and dashboards that will have a direct impact on the future of the business. You will be asked to prioritize analysis, develop tactical approaches and work across multiple teams to deliver strong business results.
This role will be responsible for translating business challenges into technical approaches to data analysis which yield actionable direction in diverse retail business domains such as sales, marketing, supply chain, customer experience, and merchandising.
You will play a critical role in establishing enterprise-wide governance and utilization of data as an asset.
Business Intelligence Analyst New York. Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Partner with stakeholders to define Data and Business Intelligence requirements
- Use multiple BI tools to extract and visualize data from numerous sources
- Present data insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Set up and manage recurring report schedules as well as ad-hoc projects
- Contribute to and implement results via concise reporting, visualization and dashboard solutions
Business Intelligence Analyst New York. Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years experience in a analytics related field required, 5+ years preferred
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience with data visualization platform (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
- Development experience with Business Intelligence tools: Microsoft SQL SSRS, Cognos, Crystal Reports
Business Intelligence Analyst New York. Preferred Skills and Experience
- E-Commerce / Marketing experience strongly preferred
- Experience with statistical programming languages/frameworks (R, Python)
- Performance tuning
Target Pay Range for this role is $75-85K
- Information Technology
Business Intelligence Analyst New York – Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.