Business Intelligence Specialist (f/m/d) – Köln, DE. We are real.digital: Several thousand dealers and millions of products make our multi-channel portal one of the largest marketplaces in Germany.
Who We Are
We are real.digital: Several thousand dealers and millions of products make our multi-channel portal one of the largest marketplaces in Germany. Our work is characterised by a dynamic corporate culture, with a start-up mentality and the opportunities offered by a large corporation in the background.
We combine knowledge and many years of experience in e-commerce with flat hierarchies and a highly motivated team. Whether as an intern or an executive: We take every idea seriously, because we want to work together in shaping the future of e-commerce!
Day-by-day, our development team of about 100 experts pursues the goal of developing the best products and optimising the shopping experience. Our domains operate along the customer journey to ensure that we always keep an eye on the customers’ needs and can deal with new challenges promptly.
Whether Marketech, After Sales, Checkout & Accounting, or Logistics, we drive developments forward and have great freedom regarding technical aspects. Details regarding the challenges of the respective domains can be found here: https://www.real-digital.de/team/tech/
Business Intelligence Specialist. Tasks
- Role of a contact person for all aspects of business intelligence and development
- Standardization of business intelligence processes and the design of self-service solutions
- Consolidation of departmental requirements, design and standardization of relevant metrics and modelling of topic-specific data sets in Google BigQuery
- Arranging/hosting workshops for the specialist departments; as well as design & communication of best practices related to analysis and visualizations (“SQL” & “Tableau Ambassador”)
Business Intelligence Specialist. Requirements
- You have a university degree in business informatics or a comparable course of study such as statistics, mathematics, business administration
- You have a very high capacity for abstraction and a well-founded understanding of algorithms, as well as affinity for working with data
- Expertise in data modelling, data analysis and visualization methods
- Good to very good knowledge of SQL and visualization software (ideally Tableau)
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and distinct analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of English and German
Business Intelligence Specialist. Benefits
- A highly-motivated and qualified team from different fields and numerous nations
- A sophisticated product with millions of users and a broadly-based technology stack
- A dynamic environment with a start-up mentality, no superfluous red tape and hierarchy, as well as plenty of courage and trust to break new ground
- A central, modern office in the heart of Cologne
- Free choice of hardware – we provide you with the development environment of your choice
- Always up-to-date – you receive four days of special leave and a budget of €1,300 per year to attend relevant fairs and conferences
Are you looking for a job? We are creating a #Telegram group where you can find job opportunities in different countries. Follow on our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/abroadjbs
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Follow us on facebook: New-Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.