Business Manager – Copenhagen, Denmark. The ability to achieve individual sales and revenue targets and over achieve financial and non-financial key business objectives set by the company.
BUSINESS MANAGER – MNC (MULTI NATIONAL CORPORATIONS) SALES
Business Manager. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The ability to achieve individual sales and revenue targets and over achieve financial and non-financial key business objectives set by the company.
- Preparation, Qualification, maintenance and ownership of all new business plans for assigned accounts.
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process, ensure Hubspot is utilised appropriately and maintained on a regular basis.
- Accurate weekly forecasting for opportunities by pipeline and revenue figures on assigned accounts and prospective accounts and maintain a “Gap Plan” at all times.
- To understand and keep regularly updated on current product solutions and service offerings and contribute to the development / integration of these products to existing and prospective customers.
- To carry out effective internal business relations at appropriate levels to facilitate the achievement of financial and non-financial goals for the company.
- Ability to provide and work from a home office located within the territory
Business Manager – Copenhagen, Denmark
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- Proven track record with 3-5 years of experience in new business sales, working with both large and medium sized multi-national companies
- Ideal candidate will have experience in selling across a range of vertical market sectors including; Manufacturing, Retail, Information Technology, Financial Services, Media and Professional Services.
- Business Manager. Understanding of business and market drivers to grow and retain the client base.
- Understanding of how our services add value to the client and their customers through efficiency gains, identification of commercial opportunities and competitive advantage. Able to relate a feature of a technology to the mechanics of a business, and end up with a benefit.
- Able to identify with the Client at all levels and develop empathy with all key players within their organisation. Understanding their Company drivers and personal motivations. Able to strengthen relationships, building upon a basis of success and mutual trust and respect.
- Ensures a win/win outcome in all negotiations. Positions ideas and concepts in accordance to the needs of the audience and the company in an often-aggressive price driven environment. Demonstrates tenacity in gaining a positive outcome from any situation
- Business Manager. Able to effectively qualify prospects and take ownership for personal sales performance through accurate forecasting. Effectively prioritises work activities to ensure a balanced pipeline is in place at all times.
- Expresses commitments clearly through internal and external teams in both verbal and written format. Is aware of internal sensitivities and considers appropriate communication media to ensure the delivery and receipt of a positive message.
- Able to analyse cost and sale price in order to effectively qualify opportunities, and to identify the best way to present a solution.
- Demonstrates a passion for sales achievement, setting high standards for self and others within team unit. Proactively looks for opportunities to make improvements to enhance personal and team effectiveness, and to further their career through promotion or through higher earning brackets. A desire to earn money and to focus accordingly is paramount.
- Able to demonstrate successful track record in selling managed data/ voice services (.i.e. MPLS, VPLS, IP, IP Transit, SDWAN, Leased lines and SIP) colocation and cloud services.
- Language requirement: Fluent English (Knowledge of other European languages will be advantageous) – Subject to the country we are looking for candidates from.
Business Manager. Seniority Level
- Business Development
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.