Business Operations Resource Analyst: Munich, Germany. Description:
At AWS Professional Services, we are building a professional services team that are engaged on enterprise customer projects across EMEA, and to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity supporting these customers. To help grow and scale this business, we are looking for a Resource Manager, with strong operational, organizational, collaboration, and communication skills.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the professional services business. Helping ensure that the business can optimize its impact on behalf of customers because it is so operationally sound.
Business Operations Resource Analyst: Munich, Germany.About this role:
The Resource Manager based in Paris, France, will use in-depth experience and expertise of personnel and project management to support the Operations teams. The Manager will manage and continuously improve resource management processes and functions. The Manager will ensure that effective management of company and external resources is operationally effective and allows the company to be more competitive.
Principle Responsibilities & Duties:
· Lead regular reviews with Segment teams (project managers, team leads, and regional heads of services) to plan consultant assignments, review bookings, work through conflicts, and identify opportunities for consultants;
· Handle staffing escalations, and alert Sr. Managers as needed;
· Drive system and process improvement initiatives;
· Proactively spot forecasted bench time for consultants and work with regional and sales teams to identify new opportunities
· Prepare regular Supply/Demand analysis for Practice PMs;
· Advertise open project assignments, and promote the availability of consultants globally to encourage sharing of resources across regions to increase utilization;
· Constantly monitor resource assignments and timesheet data to ensure accuracy of forecast;
· Compile and analyze resource management reports (available resources, current resource allocations, resource needs due to changing project needs, etc) for delivery to Practice Management;
· Liaise with Practice Management in fulfillment of project staffing requests, prioritizing resource requests and resolving resource allocation conflicts for the division or project assigned
· Work with engagement and practice managers to review and design resourcing plans to deliver against project deliverables while leveraging the best available staffing from internal regional resources, center of excellence staff, and third party contractors and partners;
· Define and coordinate the introduction and implementation of new Operations/Resource Management tools, infrastructure, and processes
· Conduct research to identify alternate staffing solutions and/or, alternate processes for improvement
Preferred location: Paris, France
Business Operations Resource Analyst: Munich, Germany. Required qualifications
· French language skill – must be able to hold business conversation in French, and have good written language
· 2 years Resource Management experience, or relevant Professional Services Operations or Sales Operations experience;
· 5+ years overall business experience;
· University undergraduate degree (BA/BS);
· Ability to manage, educate, develop and consult with internal clients
· Continuous improvement mindset
· Problem solver
· Excellent planning and organizational skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent leadership, negotiation, influence and conflict management skills
· Ability to interact positively with employees at all levels of the organization
· Highly skilled in use of spreadsheet tools e.g. Excel
Business Operations Resource Analyst: Munich, Germany.Preferred Qualifications
· 2+ years’ experience managing resource utilization and pipelines
· Experience with SalesForce or other enterprise CRM application;
· University graduate degree (i.e. MBA) in Business, Computer Science or other relevant field;
· Familiarity with resource automation systems and software
· Familiarity with forecasting processes and tools
· Tableau and/or Excel financial modeling skills and ability to create insightful analysis;
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
More: New Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.postjobfree.com.