Business Systems Analyst – British Columbia, Canada. The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting the implementation of new systems and changes to the existing ones.
Business Systems Analyst
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting the implementation of new systems and changes to the existing ones. To succeed in this role, resourcefulness is a necessary skill to have, and you not only enjoy variety, but thrive in a changing and fast-paced environment. You should have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Your goal will be to ensure that our systems are stable, reliable, integrated and support the business to run smoothly and efficiently.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Business Systems Analyst. Responsibilities:
- Support the implementation and integration of new enterprise systems and technology
- Determine ongoing information needs and translate them into functional and technical requirements
- Identify system changes and complete the installation, configuration, initial data loading, testing and hand over to production, by working with software vendors and/or internal staff
- Support business software. Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
- Perform proactive system maintenance for excellent performance and optimization
- Create dashboards, reports, and assist users with ad-hoc requests for data extracts and analysis
- Evaluate training needs, develop training materials and provide system training to existing and new users
- Create and maintain documentation for all aspects of business systems
- Other project work, as assigned by management
Business Systems Analyst. Qualifications:
- Diploma/degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems or related, plus a minimum of 4 years’ recent experience in a similar role
- Experience with business analysis in an enterprise environment, including requirements gathering, UAT, software implementation, project management methodology, change management and version control
- Good knowledge of Microsoft cloud technologies: Azure AD, O365, SharePoint, Teams
- Good knowledge of various enterprise systems, e.g. IT ticketing, quality management, manufacturing, scheduling, HRIS, etc, and reporting tools, e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Power Pivot, etc. ERP experience is an asset
- Ability to analyze business problems by looking at both process and technology
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Clear communication and presentation skills
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks, prioritize, change quickly and work under pressure
- Curiosity, enthusiasm and a passion for technology
- Clean criminal record check
- Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverages
- Information Technology
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.