Category Manager – Bratislava, Slovakia .We are searching for candidate for the Telco services area and Facility Management Area.
Category Manager determines a tailored procurement strategy for the respective cost categories and ensures its execution through planning and leading Group wide cost management initiatives and supporting complex procurement projects at HQ and NWU’s. Achieves sustainable cost reductions with a visible impact on the bottom line.
Category Manager – Bratislava, Slovakia. TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Bears responsibility for the achievement of cost savings targets set for the specific cost category
• Determines and executes the overall procurement strategy for the respective cost category
• Plans and leads both strategic and tactical cost reduction/cost out programmes for the respective cost categories at HQ and Group level
• Provides in depth category expertise, market knowledge and understanding of supply and value chains
• Drives standardization of products and services across the Group, where value adding and in alignment with effected stakeholders
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
• Provides tactical negotiation support to HQ functions and NWU’s
• Provides expert input for vendor/product decisions
• Ensures implementation of Group wide contracts and tracks their utilization
• Optimizes/streamlines operational purchasing procedures for the respective cost category to reduce the cost to procure across the Group
Category Manager – Bratislava, Slovakia. What we require:
• Excellent command of English
• Several years of procurement expertise; occupied positions at senior expert level – preferably in the financial services industry – in an international environment
• Experiences in Telco services area or Facility Management area is an advantage
• Diversified technical expertise; capable to flexibly apply procurement techniques as required
• Proven track record in executing complex procurement projects in heterogeneous international environments
• Solid legal and financial/analytical background; covers contractual issues with minimum involvement of external support
• Detailed understanding of global supply markets and their dynamics
• Experienced in implementing multinational supply contracts
• Capable to motivate/steer cross-functional teams
• Experienced to negotiate at supplier’s senior management level
• Strong communication skills
• Solution and result oriented
• Willingness to travel up to 50%
• Lives up to highest compliance and integrity standards
Category Manager – Bratislava, Slovakia. What we offer:
• work in one of the leading banking groups in CEE
• learning and development opportunities, conferences
• competitive remuneration
In this case, we do not offer a single starting wage. It depends on the candidate’s experience and seniority and it is the subject of a partnership agreement during the selection process. Minimum starting wage: 3300 € gross full-time.
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.