Chief Financial Officer – Stockholm, Sweden. The company is looking to increase its market share with the help of their recent investment and scale-up desires.
Advert for CFO – Stockholm
A high growth private equity-backed FinTech company based in Stockholm is looking for a dynamic and strategic CFO to join their team and work beside the CEO to help the business in their scale-up mission.
Chief Financial Officer – Stockholm, Sweden
What do they do?
They are a revolutionary FinTech company based in Stockholm that are incorporating their technology for more in-depth analytical assessment on specific consumer data points. They are using API-led connectivity and self-learning technology to differentiate themselves from the rest of the market.
The company has evolved rapidly over the previous months and is looking for a growth-driven, strategic CFO to join and take the company through their next funding rounds and push them to the next level. The company is looking to increase its market share with the help of their recent investment and scale-up desires.
Chief Financial Officer. What will I do?
- As the CFO, you will be spearheading the company through its most exciting scale-up phase. You will provide quality commercial analysis to the business with the knowledge to help make critical decisions regarding strategic and financial agreements.
- You will be able to maximise long-term and short-term growth in equity value at every opportunity and serve as an active member of the company’s senior management team to play a vital part in critical decision making. You will represent the company to all partners, including financial institutions, key suppliers, banks and advisors.
- Additionally, you will be building a strong working relationship with investors and taking charge of the office in the absence of the CEO
Chief Financial Officer. What is required
- The ideal CFO will have evident recent success as a senior figure in finance and show that you have been an integral part of the organisation.
- You will have a leadership mindset and a tactical, entrepreneurial and strategic personality to help drive the business forward and grow.
- You will have exceptional financial analysis skills and ability to provide insight and clarity behind the company’s financial status and be able to effectively communicate these to stakeholders, adding significant commercial value. Experience of working in the FinTech sector is not essential but will be highly favourable.
If the above description sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you! Please click on the “Easy Apply” button at the top of this page and follow the instructions to send us your application.
Alternatively, feel free to drop an email to Steffan.Osman-Wiggan@Storm2.com if you prefer
If you do have any extra requirements to support your application, then please add a note along with your CV to let us know.
Chief Financial Officer. Seniority Level
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.