Kare Plus MENA - Medical & Healthcare Staffin
Chief Marketing Officer – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates . We are recruiting for a CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER for a specialist Medical Clinic based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Established with its HQ in Europe over 30 yrs ago, now with more than 50 clinics across the globe.
Kare Plus-MENA are a market leading (Permanent) Staffing Services provider dedicated to sourcing niche skilled and high caliber talent such as Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Dentists, Pharmacists, and Allied Health Professionals to the Medical and Healthcare sector since 1989. Based in Dubai and with a further 83 offices globally. Supporting the UAE and broader gulf region.
Chief Marketing Officer – Abu Dhabi, UAE
Role: Chief Marketing Officer
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Hours: Full time / up to 48 hours per week across 5 days + International Travel
Salary & Benefits: Negotiable depending on experience. Between AED 30,000 to AED 60,000 + standard UAE benefits including Visa and air tickets for spouse and family (2 kids) + Performance related Bonus + Stock incentive + International Travel.
Summary: Responsible for developing and overseeing the business marketing strategy, conducting market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications and operations, advertising and PR, building brand awareness, understanding marketing principles, sales, business development, product and service management.
Chief Marketing Officer. Qualifications & Experience:
- Must hold a Masters Degree in Marketing or PhD would be desired.
- Must have at least 15 yrs experience in total, with the most recent held at a Senior level
- Having worked in a dynamic and highly competitive market
- Having Managed International Teams
- Must be Western Educated and Experienced
- Must be ‘Pure’ Marketing candidates – rather than Sales or Business Development
- Male and Female candidates can apply
- Spanish / Italian Speaking would be an advantage
- UK / US / Canadian / Australian would be welcomed to apply, as are currently under represented within the organisation
- Does not need to come from a Healthcare background, would also suit those from Retail, Fashion, Global Brand Businesses etc.
- Would ideally suit somebody who has LESS than 3 yrs experience in the UAE and Middle East but with more time spent working outside of the Region – for a new outlook and ideas
- Locally based and International Candidates can apply
- Relocation assistance is offered for those living outside of the UAE
Chief Marketing Officer. Primary Responsibility:
- Leading and managing international teams.
- Designs stakeholder communication plans that motivate further cohesion within the business.
- Compiling and presenting reports on marketing program/campaign performance and the results conceived through his collaboration with the analytics department and reports of further analyses conducted by various marketing teams.
- Establishing meaningful business relationships, broadening s the business’s reach and impact by leveraging marketing partnerships, celebrity.
- Establishes strong relationships with market influencers as well as media outlets.
- Building awareness, uniqueness, relevance, esteem, and reputation, among target consumers.
- Ensures that the brand’s story is communicated creatively and dramatically in order to attract as much attention as possible.
- Leads the creation of inspiring designs, content, and campaigns that will build the business’s brand, eventually driving acquisition and revenue.
- Establishment of first-class web and mobile first presence that will drive aggressive awareness for the business and significantly assist in the acquisition and retention of the business’s consumers.
- Play a leading role in the development of innovative campaigns that will increase quality spectators with a view of turning them into patients.
- Builds awareness for the purpose of ensuring that the business is seen as a thought-leader, building and leveraging connections that ensure that relevant market influencers within the business’s industry and demographics are aware of and support the brand.
- Creation of solid plans and strategies that will have a vast consumer outreach reflecting the targeting, segmentation, and value proposition development of the business.
- initiates and implements measurable strategies that aid in driving the business’s revenue goals and increasing awareness at all levels of the business’s reach – regional, national, or beyond.
- Create the marketing department’s vision and ensure those values are adopted among all marketing teams, which results in the formation of the marketing department’s working culture.
- Monitors and approves of all strategies in order to build the business’s brand and the achievement of the business’s overall objectives and targets.
- Oversee all activities and performance of the marketing department.
Chief Marketing Officer
Cvs to email@example.com
- Medical Practice
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.