Chief Revenue Officer – London, United Kingdom . A global payments provider is looking for an expericed commerical leader to run the EMEA region.
·Direct management of the Sales and Marketing departments
·Take ownership of the company’s revenue targets, both through generating new revenue and retaining/growing existing customer relationships
· Collaborate with the Commercial Support Team
Chief Revenue Officer – London, United Kingdom
· Assist the CEO in the development of formalised business plans including commercial terms, go to market strategy and an execution plan in markets
· Develop and implement their commercial strategy and process
·Play a key role in promoting commercial innovation, new thinking and methods for the business as a whole
· Adjust and expand each function in the sales team as required
· Oversee the professional development of the teams
·Develop and implement a go-to-market strategy to increase the reach and impact of our ongoing efforts in growing
· A natural leader that can get the best out of the team
·Experience of building, managing, or developing a high performing sales team
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.