Chief Technology Officer – Copenhagen, Denmark. Are you looking to help a world-class, international SaaS company take their business to the next level?
itslearning is a growing tech platform developed for students and teachers that delivers a personalized learning experience. They are looking for a CTO who enjoys working in a fast paced, results-driven environment.
Chief Technology Officer – Copenhagen, Denmark
This role requires a relocation to Bergen, Norway.
Chief Technology Officer . Job Description/Major Responsibilities
- Lead and motivate the engineering team to deliver a world-class education platform to teachers, students, parents and school administrators world-wide
- Work with parent company to ensure technical strategies align across all organizations
- Drive the business on a technical and strategic level as part of the global management team in itslearning
- Be an innovator, challenging the way itslearning works with development, hosting and support
- Have a strong focus on costs, productivity and value chain optimization
- Executive responsibility for technology, architecture and quality of their SaaS solution
- Ensure availability of 99.99% for millions of active users
- Oversee further development of our R&D, hosting and support processes
- Ensure state-of-the-art information security and privacy in the solution
- Provide for good cooperation with itslearning’s external partners and developers
- Actively support the world-wide sales and service organization in itslearning
- Ensure close cooperation between Engineering and Product Development
- In other words, pave the way for itslearning to continue to be a world leading LMS
Chief Technology Officer. Requirements
- Min. 5+ years of proven technical leadership delivering SaaS solutions
- Commercial mindset and be an active contributor to sales
- Experience building products that demonstrate outstanding UX and product design
- Challenge new ways to integrate development and hosting
- Experience managing larger groups of experienced and ambitious engineers
- Positive attitude with a “no job too big or too small” mindset
- International work experience is an advantage
- B2C experience and background from education space will be considered strong plus
- Master’s degree
- Travel: est. 20%
Please include an English version of your C.V. when applying.
Chief Technology Officer
The Renaissance Network – Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Chief Technology Officer. Seniority Level
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.