Chief Technology Officer Role – Vancouver, Canada. We have partnered with a Series A funded FinTech scale-up who are looking for a CTO to join at a key expansion phase.
Chief Technology Officer Role – Payments FinTech
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
We have partnered with a Series A funded FinTech scale-up who are looking for a CTO to join at a key expansion phase. They have impressive VC backing, and the successful candidate will grow and evolve the engineering team while improving on the capabilities of the core platform – therefore increasing value for each client.
Chief Technology Officer Role – Vancouver, Canada
Chief Technology Officer. Responsibilities:
- Hands-on leadership of teams across Engineering, QA, Architecture, DevOps.
- Building and scaling up teams to match with business growth, including setting up offshore teams.
- Highly involved in architectural design, and working closely with Product to align roadmaps and deliver to deadlines.
- Fostering an innovative and autonomous working culture, where everyone can contribute and learn from one-another.
Chief Technology Officer Role. Requirements:
- Experience in leading development teams to develop innovative products and scale high-performing systems.
- Scaled and led a team within a technology-driven business is key.
- Skilled in planning and forming strategic road-maps to ensure high-quality output.
- Experience within FinTech or a start-up/scale-up is a plus.
Chief Technology Officer Role
- Equity Options in a market-leading company
- Opportunity to make a huge personal impact and be part of something that has the potential to be huge
- Excellent team of developers and market-renowned core product
We would love to hear from you if this is something you could be interested in. Please click on the “Easy Apply” button at the top of this page and follow the instructions to send us your application.
If you do have any extra requirements in order to support your application, then please just add a note along with your CV to let us know.
- Information Technology & Services
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.