Al Marash Contracting and Gen Maintenanace
Civil Engineer – Abu Dhabi, UAE, Al Marash Contracting and Gen Maintenance is a construction company looking for Civil engineers to take charge of construction projects.
The engineer will require to supervise and manage the projects from designing, planning, approvals, assisting in sub-contract & procurement, sourcing materials, managing the workforces, Monitor & supervise the project, and project handover.
Civil Engineer – Abu Dhabi, UAE
The candidate should be registered with ADM and handled projects for Villa projects. The candidate with extensive experience in the construction of villas will be at a definite advantage.
The candidate will be employed for a special project for a period of the one-year period until the handover
Job Responsibilities :
- Prepare design documents for civil systems (land development, transportation, municipal, drainage, water, and sanitary sewer design) including calculation, drawing and civil specification. Understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations and permitting/approval process as it relates to civil engineering and coordinate project work with all project teams.
- Assist in maintaining client relationship by providing exceptional services and quality through our deliverable
- Preparing construction schedules and reports for management.
- Organize and manage the workforce, supervise the site, and keep the PM updated on the progress of the project, attend to all technical and engineering problems, and drawing change in an effective and timely manner.
- Monitor the project against the project plan and report discrepancies/delays and solutions for taking corrective action.
- Conduct quality checks and complete quality checklist with the QC inspector, on works, carried out to ensure that the project meets the specifications
- Responsible for day to day interaction with clients/consultants/sub-contractors regarding the progress of the work.
- Preparation of detailed schedule from BOQ
- Preparing commissioning schedules in coordination with equipment supplier s and coordinate with vendors for timely delivery of materials to the site.
- Coordinate with finance & other departments for material receipts , reconciliation and preparation of work certificates
- Leadership skills and the ability to meet deadlines and provide high-quality service to the client.
13. Manage sub-contractor quality work and as per approved material submittal.
14. Ensure shop drawings to be approved by the consultant
Qualification, Skills, and experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering & construction
- Minimum 5+ years of UAE related work experience up to G+6 Projects
- Excellent administrative and people management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have valid UAE driving license
- Good supervisory and project management skills
- Computer application knowledge is a must
- VISA: Preference will be given for candidate with NOC
- AED 3,000-AED 4,000 and all benefits as per UAE labour law.
- Accommodation will be provided
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.