Client Advisor Td – SCM/ERP.
Lead Client Advisor-SCM/ERP- Industrial Manufacturing
Location: Remote, US
Client Advisor Td – Industrial Manufacturing: Remote. Summary:
Do others respect your deep industry and broad application knowledge? Do you enjoy challenging enterprise business and technology problems? Are you comfortable with working face to face with customers in a trusted advisor role? Do you have strong presentation and sales skills? If you answered yes to these questions, then Infor is looking for a Principal Solution Architect to join the sales team and you might be a fit!
Client Advisor Td – Industrial Manufacturing: Remote. Qualifications:
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a broad and strong understanding of Digital Transformation, Industry Solutions, enterprise application software like ERP/SCM, future state architectures, cloud transformation roadmap from on-premise application, business opportunities and challenges.
Very strong presentation and conversational skills with C-suite are mandatory. The candidate must be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a software organization with an expanding customer base. They must be able to run a pre-sales sales cycle by orchestrating and collaborating with internal INFOR product experts.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
- BS is mandatory; MBA/masters or similar through experience is a plus
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise business software (ERP) in the Industrial Manufacturing Industries.
- 5+ years of pre-sales, solution consulting, sales engineering, solution architecture, or team sales
- Preferred experience in large-scale ERP’s like Oracle, SAP, Infor, Lawson, etc.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills such as leadership, teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Ability to work independently from a home office, on the road, and Infor office locations
- Ability to travel up to 75% annually both domestic and international
- Based in the continental US
Client Advisor Td – SCM/ERP- Remote USA. Role & Responsibilities:
- Acts as an expert and evangelist for Infor Solutions, Technology, Digital Transformation, Infor Strategy and Infor Vision.
- Maintains up to date product and technical knowledge of the Infor portfolio especially Infor products relevant to the Manufacturing Industry
- Maintains awareness of the latest Manufacturing Industry news and trends
- Maintains awareness of competitor and partner applications
- Establishes credibility with the customer through deep Manufacturing Industry expertise
- Gains trusted advisor status by understanding the customer’s business and co-developing strategies to gain tangible benefits with Infor products.
- Communicates directly and effectively with customers at all levels (C-Suite to line level managers)
- Leads strategic/value-based discussions rather than feature/function discussion and grow the deal
- Translates business needs into solution architecture requirements
- Architect and orchestrate large multi-product pursuits
- Performs critical thinking, extensive research and problem solving
Client Advisor Td – Industrial Manufacturing: Remote. Sales Cycle
- Participates in all aspects of the sales cycle and beyond to knowledge transfer for implementation.
- Delivers high-level “big picture” demonstrations as required
- Manages the functional coordination on multiple, high-priority and high-visibility deals
- Manages functional aspects of deals that are complex in size, product mix, and technology
- Focuses on long-term strategies that grow the size of deals
- Designs, develops, and delivers solution architectures that solve a customer’s challenges
- Orchestrates communication between relevant SME’s when necessary (internally or externally with customers/partners)
- Works closely with the sales teams on account planning and winning sales strategies
- Assembles and leads a multi-discipline team that executes the win strategies and themes
- Ensures information continuity between sales process end and implementation start
Client Advisor Td – SCM/ERP- Remote USA
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA/AODA, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy.
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.