Client Services Associate – Singapore. Working in a fast paced, challenging and dynamic environment, the team enjoys the responsibility of delivering the Tradeweb suite of products to our clients on the buy and sell sides.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Tradeweb’s busy Client Service team based in Singapore. Working in a fast paced, challenging and dynamic environment, the team enjoys the responsibility of delivering the Tradeweb suite of products to our clients on the buy and sell sides.
Client Services Associate – Singapore
As a Client Services Representative, you will be expected to deliver an excellent level of service to all clients, dealing with requests for information, queries and problems in an efficient and friendly manner and developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of our products and services in order to meet with our clients’ demand.
Client Services Associate. Job Responsibilities:
- Support buy and sell side clients with general platform / product queries
- Support internal teams in getting clients connected, delivering initial user training (client and dealer)
- Ensure the system is prepared for daily trading and monitoring for potential problems throughout the day
- Carry out daily administrative tasks including ownership and input of new security data and the creation of new logins
- Communicate with sell side to escalate their client on-boarding process.
- Set up test IDs/products and help sell side with their testing in test environment.
- Foster productive working relationships with key internal teams (Global Teams, Support, Networks, Sales, Product Managers) ensuring a seamless delivery is achieved at all times.
Client Services Associate. Required Qualifications:
- Speaks fluent Japanese & English (worked with multinational banks/security firms in Japanese and English)
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and working with global teams
- Strong MS Office skills and must be comfortable using financial applications
- Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain a professional approach under pressure
- Results oriented and motivated to deliver excellent client service
- Team player
- Strong independent worker – self-starter
- Take ownership & responsibility
- Proven experience within an Investment Bank or an electronic trading platform is essential
- Experience in working in a fast-paced working environment under pressure
- Degree Educated
- Class-1 Sales Representative Qualification
Hours of work will vary between 7.30am and 6.30pm. Some overseas travel may be required.
Client Services Associate. Seniority Level
- Capital Markets
- Financial Services
- Customer Service
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.