Cloud Engineer Jobs, you will contribute to building and maintain our next generation cloud product fleet. You will join a heterogeneous team focused on making technology accessible by delivering robust, customer-friendly cloud products.
Cloud Engineer Jobs. Part of Something Bigger!
The Internet is for anyone who wants to share their ideas with the world. At Namecheap, we’re excited to help our customers realize their dreams. That’s why we’re here.
Our teams constantly work to transform the latest tech breakthroughs into usable products that will shape the future of not just Namecheap, but the entire industry.
Inside the Cloud Team, you and your teammates will pave the way in infrastructure, research, and frontend development, creating platforms that meet the needs of our customers and our company.
Cloud Engineer, you will contribute to building and maintain our next generation cloud product fleet. You will join a heterogeneous team focused on making technology accessible by delivering robust, customer-friendly cloud products.
Location: Remote – Europe.
Cloud Engineer Jobs. Your Accountabilities
- Ideate, plan and create a wide variety of cloud services
- Help to build our container application cloud on top of our own bare metal
- Research, learn and share some of the latest trends and technologies in the cloud industry
- Configure and integrate cloud software
- Interact daily with application developers to help support products on top of our own cloud
- Improve the performance of our cloud services and solve scaling issues
- Perform deep technical investigations and troubleshooting
- Ensure proper security, monitoring, alerting and reporting for our cloud services
- Document processes and software
- Share technical knowledge with the team members
- Be committed to best practices
- Give your opinions on operational processes, DevOps, deployment checklists, and more
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Cloud Engineer Jobs. Required Qualifications
- Previous experience with large-scale, high-availability, asynchronous, distributed systems
- 3+ years experience with shell scripting
- Strong Linux/Unix experience and deep understanding of how systems work
- Strong experience with at least one of the following automation tools: Ansible (would be great), Puppet, Salt
- Docker and Kubernetes experience very important. RKT, LXC a plus.
- Experience of software-defined storage (Ceph, Gluster, persistent container storage and more)
- Experience of physical and software-defined networking a plus, especially a container based networking
- Private cloud/building on own bare metal, including VMware and OpenStack
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of how to secure cloud services and data
- Excellent communications skills
- Have a strong will for self-development
- Strong focus on self-education and self-motivation, team player with a keen desire to help others
It’s great, but not essential, if you have
- Previous experience with a programming language: Go (golang), Python preferred
- Previous experience in hacking Linux kernel
- Previous experience in the hosting/cloud industry
- Experience with a public cloud provider like AWS or Gcloud
- Experience with hosting operating systems like CoreOS, Atomic or similar
- Experience with containers and their orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos)
- Contributing to open source projects that power cloud services
Cloud Engineer Jobs. Education and Work Experience
- 3+ years of experience with cloud/hosted services
- Intermediate or higher level of written English
Cloud Engineer Jobs. Our work culture and benefits
- You’ll receive a competitive salary
- Whether you work remotely from the comfort of your home, or in an office, you’ll interact with international colleagues from multiple disciplines, and with great sense of humor on a daily basis! We use multiple communication tools, have a few regular meetings a week (and sometimes more frequent). We also build in time for focused work (just let us know you’re in Do Not Disturb mode)
- We work in an iterative way, fueled by testing and learning quickly from users, colleagues, and stakeholders. You’ll grow a lot in this evolving environment
- We strive to design beautiful and delightful interactions but not at the expense of function, performance and accessibility. You’ll be challenged to achieve the best results for our users, and grow the metrics of our business
- You’ll be able to manage your own time and energy to always work in a calm and healthy way and take the necessary time off to recharge
People Are The Reason
The Internet is built on computers and servers, but there’s no net without people – people like you and people like us. In today’s global market, having an online presence isn’t just a nice thing to have, it’s a necessity. We at Namecheap think it’s a basic right!
That’s why we’ve made it our Mission to provide affordable access to domains, along with the products and services that can help you make your mark online. We look forward to helping you get those ideas online and out to the world.
Namecheap is an ICANN-accredited domain registrar and technology company founded in 2000 by CEO Richard Kirkendall. It is one of the fastest-growing American companies according to the 2018 Inc. 5000. Celebrating nearly two decades of providing unparalleled levels of service, security, and support, Namecheap has been steadfast in customer satisfaction. With over 10 million domains under management, Namecheap is among the top domain registrars and web hosting providers in the world.
We offer a full selection of popular and unique domains, along with fully featured hosting packages, SSL security certificates, WhoisGuard privacy protection, and more–all at some of the lowest prices in the industry.
Ready for more?
Step aboard! Your journey is just beginning.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.