Commercial Finance Manager: Sydney, AU . Description. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong analytic skills and a demonstrated ability to build and manage models for business forecasting
Are you interested in being part of an exciting new Amazon business? The Retail Finance team is looking for a high calibre Commercial Finance partner. This position will business partner with the commercial teams to grow one of the business categories and will support the category leader to deliver a path to profitability. The position provides insightful analysis, will lead on planning, and will implement, develop and standardize financial reports and processes.
This includes developing short and long term operational plans, and developing analytical models and key performance indicators to measure overall financial performance. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, analytical, detail oriented and will possess the ability to work well with cross-functional teams including Amazon retail, marketing and a range of finance teams.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey
Commercial Finance Manager: Sydney, AU . Key Responsibilities
- Develop and or improve the necessary reporting tools and rhythm of review for understanding drivers of performance versus targets
- Responsible for finance commentary required for key business reviews
- Planning and analysis
- Drive the financial planning process, through working with key stakeholders.
- Partner the commercial team on pricing, promotional and profitability analysis and forecasts
- Business Case development
- Build business case for any new opportunities, such as new programmes, new categories or incremental strategic investment
Commercial Finance Manager: Sydney, AU . Basic Qualifications
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a corporate environment
- 3+ years Commercial Finance experience
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft Excel
Commercial Finance Manager: Sydney, AU . Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytic skills and a demonstrated ability to build and manage models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Drive for results
- Thinks big and has convictions
- Customer focus
- Ability to work independently and deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information and actionable items
- Ability to work with cross functional teams, dive deep into the details
- Basic experience with financial and accounting systems (COGNOS, Essbase, Oracle)
- Experience with data warehouse systems (SQL) preferred but not essential so long as the candidate has an appetite to learn
- Direct experience in online or offline FMCG or Retail preferred
Company – Amzn Commercial Srvcs Pty Ltd
Job ID: A1095611
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone
More: New Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.