Communication Manager. Manage the ongoing communications including preparing and sending large group emails, newsletters and similar entities, posting company-wide announcements and stories.
Communication Manager. Responsibilities
- Manage the ongoing communications including preparing and sending large group emails, newsletters and similar entities, posting company-wide announcements and stories.
- Fulfill internal and external communications tactics to meet the strategic and operational goals, including communications campaigns, engagement initiatives, press releases, etc.
- Build and own an internal communications roadmap to enable effective and highly engaging communications programs
- Ensure high quality delivery of engagement strategies, key announcements, internal news, internal presentation development, change management communications, organizational updates, internal campaigns and events
- Advise and educate stakeholders, at varying levels, on the best communications approach for strategic and tactical initiatives
- Identify specific ways to enhance existing Internal Communications and Engagement tools; constantly exploring and testing new ideas
- Participate in the development and implementation of the company’s employer brand strategy
- Analyze and review existing communications and channels for efficiency and improvement.
- Work within an organization’s intranet to ensure consistent engagement.
- Review communications to ensure compliance with company processes and guidelines as well as the government regulatory requirement
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to branding, influencer marketing, PR, and social media
- Manage and develop engagement plans and initiatives with key stakeholders; identifying the most effective ways to influence and communicate to build their understanding of company policies & messages.
- Advise senior management of issues and/or risks to stakeholder relationships as soon as they arise so risks can be managed effectively;
- Manage network with key stakeholders to gather intelligence on their concerns, attitudes, current work and upcoming projects.
- Advocate ARASCO s brand externally and build relationships with Media, Government and Investors through creative PR strategies;
- Supports the planning and delivery of engagement activities for the project for key identified groups in the Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Develop an effective CSR programme encompassing environment, workplace, community and marketplace issues that will deliver agreed CSR targets
- Assisting the company in developing, managing and altering social responsibility policies
- Reach out to the public via PR and marketing to deliver the message of the company’s commitment to social responsibility
- Conduct research, encourage ideas and explore new ways to build CSR efforts globally in line with the strategic direction of the organization
Continue to advance the CSR program in a matter that makes sense for the Company and its key stakeholders.
Communication Manager . Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communication, Administration, Public Relations
- 8 – 10 Years of Experience ( Minimum 2 years in management) .
- Food Production
- Public Relations
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.