Communication Specialist – Doha, Qatar. Reporting to Mowasalat Executive Management, the Manager, Public Relations & Communications will plan, develop, execute and manage an engaging
Reporting to Mowasalat Executive Management, the Manager, Public Relations & Communications will plan, develop, execute and manage an engaging and unique strategy and campaign for all internal and external communications for the delivery of vital announcements to increase awareness of Mowasalats initiatives, policies and business endeavors.
Communication Specialist – Doha, Qatar
- University degree in Marketing/Communications
- Fluent in English & Arabic
Communication Specialist. Primary Duties
- Craft and publish media releases/presentations to communicate clear and concise information related to business operations internally to the workforce and externally to the public.
- Work closely with Stakeholders and external groups in developing first-class promotional and communication materials ensuring the reputation of Mowasalat is the highest priority.
- In a timely and professional manner respond to all enquiries from the public, the press and related Organisations.
- Work with external teams in graphic design, photography, videography and social media.
- Scope and manage the relationship with outsourced PR Agencies to ensure the Mowasalat Social Media accounts are dynamic, engaging and interactive.
- As directed, execute adhoc special projects/assignments to support the needs of current situations within the Organisation.
Communication Specialist. Knowledge and Skills Required
- Minimum of 4 to 7 years experience in Public Relations, Communications or a related field; Innate ability to understand the culture of the organization and relate to your audience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to create engaging content for a variety of mediums.
- Demonstrated experience building effective social media strategies and maintaining a corporate social media presence including the creation and tracking of KPIs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that involves multi-tasking, collaborative work and tightdeadlines.
- Solid skills MS Office Suite
- Experience in graphic design or working with Photoshop considered an asset but not required.
Communication Specialist. Key Interfaces
- Mowasalat Executive Management
- 3rd Party Vendors, Consultants and Contractors
- Support the FIFA World Cup 2022 Teams & Committees as they relate to the Tournament Bus Services (TBS) Project
Communication Specialist. Seniority Level
- Government Administration
- Public Relations
- Business Development
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.