Compliance Analyst – Dublin, Ireland. As a Consultant with RGP, you will play a vital role in assisting clients on challenging assignments and projects resulting in a positive impact on their business.
Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and Business Professionals.
Compliance Analyst – Dublin, Ireland
Purpose of the role
RGP Dublin is currently looking for a Compliance Analyst with specific experience in ensuring adherence to all legal and regulatory requirements and group standards relating to anti-money laundering (AML), counter financing of terrorism (CTF), particularly in relation to high risk customers (PEPs).
Compliance Analys. Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and analyzing leads for potential suspicious activity
- Managing sanctions and investigation processes from start to finish
- Formulating and recommending responses to potentially suspicious findings (reporting to appropriate regulatory authorities and supporting forward-looking risk-mitigation responses).
Compliance Analys. Candidates should have the following skills and experience
- 1-3 years of relevant experience (ideally in financial, regulatory or payment operations)
- International Compliance Association certification (ICA), Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or equivalent
- Working knowledge of relevant AML legislation and regulations in Europe / US
- Strong research, processing, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and written skills, with the ability to communicate across all levels of an organisation and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and delivery orientated with the ability to create solutions in a complex environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced high-tech environment, with demonstrated ability in prioritizing tasks and achieving objectives
- Consultants must be interested in project work and available at 1-2 weeks’ notice
Salary: Negotiable daily rate/pro rata salary
Compliance Analyst. Attributes of RGP Consultants:
- Respect for people and opinions and confidently offer your point-of-view with clients and among colleagues
- A drive for proactively cultivating relationships with clients and colleagues
- Optimism when faced with challenges and complex situations, coupled with the drive to solve client issues
- Dedication to continuous improvement and development of your skillset and talents
- A strong personal identification with RGP’s values – loyalty, integrity, focus, enthusiasm, accountability and talent
Please attach your CV with the application or send it directly to email@example.com. Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Compliance Analyst. Seniority Level
- Information Technology & Services
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.