Social Media and Content Manager ps vita – Irvine, CA, US. The Community and Social Media Manager must have a passion for all types of video games, speaking to an audience about gaming and be a savvy gamer.
The Amazon Game Studios Community Team is looking for an experienced and capable Content Manager to drive our Social Media and Editorial communication. We are looking for an amazingly out-going individual that is self-driven, motivated and with an attention to detail.
This person creates content, engages with community and maintains conversations around our online titles with the goal of improving customer interaction and engagement while driving new users to our products.
The candidate works regularly with internal and external teams to strategize and execute opportunities for greater community outreach and marketing promotions. The Community and Social Media Manager must have a passion for all types of video games, speaking to an audience about gaming and be a savvy gamer.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Social Media and Content Manager ps vita – Irvine, CA, US. Responsibilities
- Understand Amazon Games and New World’s brand, strategy, and the role of Content and Social Media across the marketing mix.
- Quickly gain a deep understanding of our players and our games
- Own, strategize, and socialize a calendar tracking all content activities including Social Media, Website Editorial and Developer Diary Blogs
- Pen major contributions directly, take stake in all public-facing written materials
- Write copy for Website, Social Media, Patch Notes, Blog Entries, and Marketing Materials
- Project manage contributions with internal and external resources, coach and edit other contributors
- Strategize with internal teams and agency partners to develop, execute and sustain successful social media campaigns.
- Develop a deliver a consistent flow of content that is engaging, on-topic and in-line with brand guidelines.
- Build and grow brand conversations across various social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other emerging platforms.
- Determine metrics for ensuring the effectiveness of marketing content, and providing regular performance updates to stakeholders. Provide Content and Social Media growth and performance reporting.
- Set goals, summarize results and implement tracking solutions for both short term and long-term social media and content marketing strategies.
- Stay abreast of new social media and content marketing trends and integrate into strategy.
- Partner with the Game Team and Release management to ensure detailed, thorough, accurate, and insightful Patch Notes for all major releases
- Collaborate on paid acquisition campaigns and ensure content is optimized for SEO and user experience.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Social Media and Content Manager ps vita – Irvine, CA, US. Basic Qualifications
- 4+ years’ associated experience (Social Media/Journalism/Community Management/ Game Marketing)
- 4+ years creating, setting, and executing content and social media strategy and able to provide writing samples and/or Social Media campaigns
- Include a link to samples of your work that show experiences developing content strategies and executing elements of those strategies. (workflows, content templates, style guides or standards you’ve defined. Please also include examples of hands-on work you’ve done writing or editing content for copy, user education, emails, or other product communications)
Social Media and Content Manager ps vita – Irvine, CA, US
- Passion for games preferred.
- Experience working with outside creative agencies and contractors.
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive, energetic and team oriented.
- Relentless commitment to quality and efficiency
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel
- Experience shipping at least 2 top-tier console or PC titles
- Understanding of live services and the complexities of running a live product.
- Passion and broad knowledge of project management
- Strong cross-team collaboration skills.
- Experience coordinating with content Quality Assurance and managing Localization
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Company – Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1057117
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Public Relations
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.