Content & Social Media Marketing Intern – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The work you do will vary and may be heavier in some areas than others.
Who we are
ZuperAds is a leading full-service digital technology company in MENA that combines digital media with the best technology and helps its clients to ‘measure and drive’ digital success.
One of the assets of ZuperAds is AutoDrift.ae, which is leading independent car reviews, prices & automotive news website in UAE. You will find all latest car reviews below link –
Content & Social Media Marketing Intern – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
What will you be doing?
We are seeking a HIGHLY motivated, Young and results-driven digital content & social media intern with strong writing skills who will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to work as part of a skilled team to gain valuable experience with a variety of clients and companies.
The Digital Content & Social Media Intern will assist in the execution of content marketing campaigns for AutoDrift.ae, with a strong focus on writing/scripting.
Applicants should be comfortable taking direction from other team members, and should also expect to take the initiative to learn about current and emerging digital trends.
Content & Social Media Marketing Intern. ACTUAL THINGS YOU’LL DO
The work you do will vary and may be heavier in some areas than others. The following are the types of online marketing work you’ll actually perform:
- Copy optimization for content marketing
- Curate, research design and write blog articles and press releases
- Script writing for Video reviews
- Perform research & outreach
- Write website copy
- Create effective, engaging graphics
- Social media management
- Reputation management
- and much, much, more…
Content & Social Media Marketing Intern. THE REQUIREMENTS
To be considered, applicants should have the following minimum qualifications:
- Car Enthusiast
- Excellent communication skills
- Advance knowledge of Photo & Video Editing skills
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Advanced computer skills and strong familiarity with the web
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Familiarity with social media channels and audiences
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and principles
- Quick learner who listens and asks good questions
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality work. This means you are willing to put in the effort/time required to get the job “done right” – not “done right now.”
- Enough confidence to share your ideas, participate in business conversations, and take (or give) constructive criticism
- Positive disposition and ability to play well with others
Social Media Handles below –
Salary: AED 2000/- Per Month + Incentives
The internship may be extended into fulltime opportunity based on performance.
Content & Social Media Marketing Intern. Seniority Level
Content & Social Media Marketing Intern
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.