Conversion & Direct Response Copywriter – Remote – United States. We are looking for an ambitious and dynamic Conversion & Direct Response Copywriter to create conversion-driven messages across multi-channel touchpoints for our fast-growing brand Shapermint.
Conversion & Direct Response Copywriter. Job Description
Can you create effective direct response messages that make prospects take immediate action? Do you enjoy conceiving promotional and meaningful campaigns that can impact millions of viewers per day?
We are looking for an ambitious and dynamic Conversion & Direct Response Copywriter to create conversion-driven messages across multi-channel touchpoints for our fast-growing brand Shapermint.
Conversion & Direct Response Copywriter
Shapermint has grown from 0 to $150M in sales in less than 2 Years since launching in June 2018, acquiring +3 Million customers at profits. The secret? Conversion-focused direct response messaging that resonates within our audience generating 1 Billion impressions each Quarter while being profitable.
We are seeking enthusiastically committed talents that can drive growth to support our acquisition and retention goals working on strategies and execution in a fast-paced environment with directors, growth marketers and creative teams.
Conversion & Direct Response Copywriter . About Trafilea Group
Trafilea is an e-commerce group that builds direct-to-consumer global brands powered by meaningful purposes.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation. We have over 180 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values.
We have been featured in Forbes as one of the Top 25 Companies for remote workers.
Conversion & Direct Response Copywriter . About Shapermint
Shapermint is one of the fastest growing intimate direct-to-consumer brands in the US and the leading shapewear online store.
We offer curated styles from the world’s top brands that make women look and feel confident in their own skin. We’ve built a movement around confidence and women empowerment and changed the shapewear industry: 48% of our customers never tried shapewear before. We are demand generators.
Conversion & Direct Response Copywriter . Responsibilities
- Create persuasive, conversion-focused marketing communications using established direct response selling techniques.
- Conception, execution, and refinement of direct response, conversion marketing for integrated, cross channel communications that drive profitable growth for acquisition and retention.
- Continually seek out market research, specific audience profiles, consumer insights, and competitor benchmarks working sided by side with the research team.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our persona, insights, needs, interests.
- Create sales oriented scripts and videos that elicit a direct response for ads on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Pinterest to sustain our profitability at a high scale.
- Present and champion both conceptual ideas and finished deliverables with a strong ability to ‘sell’ and influence the underlying strategy and direction.
- Propose, execute, and analyze A/B tests/experiments for various marketing assets and adjust messaging to maximize KPIs.
- Present complete deliverables working side by side with a designer, video editors, and other copywriters ensuring quality and a conversion-focused approach.
- Engage in our products and offerings to develop a strong understanding of our business and our position in the market
Conversion & Direct Response Copywriter . Requirements
- At least 3+ years of experience as a direct response or conversion copywriter in the digital landscape.
- Proven track record of writing and editing direct response assets (extra points if you’ve written copy and scripts for paid social ads or TV infomercials)
- Data-driven. Proven track record of measuring KPIs in successful campaigns (CTR, Conversion rate, etc)
- Acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- Collaborative and proactive engagement with our products and teams to propose ideas and tests.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, self-starter, and ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment.
- Transparency. Sharp listening skills and the ability to hear feedback and respond without taking it personally.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Public Relations
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.