Corporate Finance Manager -Toronto, Canada. In this role, you will partner closely with all areas of the business as it relates to key growth initiatives
Our client, a large, private, diversified media company located downtown Toronto, is looking for an experienced Corporate Finance Manager to join their team.
In this role, you will partner closely with all areas of the business as it relates to key growth initiatives, with a focus on market research/assessments, business case development, financial modelling, due diligence, scenario/sensitivity analysis, etc.
Corporate Finance Manager – Toronto, Canada
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Participate in the ongoing corporate strategic planning process, including liaising with the various business units, financial analysis/modeling, and supporting the authoring of the 3-year business plan for executive/board approval.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of strategic KPIs, by working with other business units to collect, analyze and interpret internal financial & operational data.
- Work cross functionally to support and advise on key growth initiatives, with a focus on market research/assessments, business case development, financial modeling, due diligence, scenario/sensitivity analysis, etc.
- Benchmark the company against traditional and new competitors, study emerging industry trends, collect, analyze and interpret market & customer data.
- Research and understand competitive landscape for existing and potential products, including the impact of pricing strategies, market demand and supply.
- Review existing and proposed contracts (suppliers, customers, other transactional arrangements) to optimize commercial terms and seek opportunities to increase ROI.
- Assist in presentations for the executive team as well as quarterly board meetings.
Corporate Finance Manager. What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- 5+ years of finance and/or accounting experience with progressive responsibility, ideally including some exposure to operations and strategic planning.
- Bachelor’s degree; post-undergrad qualifications in Finance/Accounting
- CPA required, MBA and/or CFA an asset.
- Analytical thinker who can take detailed/complex information and convert to meaningful business insights, recommendations and actionable next steps.
- Good business judgment with an ability to challenge plans and assumptions and take an independent stance when appropriate.
- Professional communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills (SAP/BPC experience an asset).
Corporate Finance Manager. Seniority Level
- Media Production
Corporate Finance Manager
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.