Corporate Social Responsibility Manager – Sydney, Australia. In this new and exciting role, we are looking to recruit a Corporate Social Responsibility Manager to focus on all Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) areas of our business group.
The Generations Foundation (TGF) is an innovative not-for-profit organisation, enabling life-changing opportunities for disadvantaged children in developing countries by sponsoring their living and education expenses through charity
partner organisations in various geographies that are responsible for the field work (see www.thegenerationsfoundation.com).
TGF was established by Liverpool Partners, a next generation institutional mid-market Private Equity manager, focused on investing in high quality businesses in Australia and New Zealand (www.liverpoolpartners.com) and Inspire Impact,
a for profit Social Impact investment manager, which invests in purpose for profit businesses and assets including disability housing and listed equities (www.inspireimpact.com.au).
Liverpool Partners and Inspire Impact believe that wealth creation and social responsibility go hand in hand and its employees and portfolio businesses are foundation supporters of TGF.
In this new and exciting role, we are looking to recruit a Corporate Social Responsibility Manager to focus on all Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) areas of our business group.
The role will be part time, with potential to grow to a full time role over time.
Corporate Social Responsibility Manager – Sydney, Australia
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Corporate Social Responsibility Manager. The Generations Foundation
- Building strong relationships with our charity partners and reviewing other support and investment opportunities
- Engaging with donors, including our Liverpool Partners group entities and portfolio business teams
- Measuring and reporting on social impact to the board of directors
- Growing and developing TGF’s digital presence as well as furthering engagement with TGF’s donors
Corporate Social Responsibility Manager. Liverpool Partners and Inspire Impact
- Working with portfolio companies to develop CSR policies and best practices including social impact goals, workplace giving, etc.
- Development of our environmental sustainability plan and monitoring progress
- Execution and management to include negative & positive investment screening with appropriate pre-investment due diligence
- Provision of updates to the investment committee, ensuring ESG is continually embedded into investment sourcing criteria
- Preparing baseline ESG assessments and outlining targets to portfolio companies
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on ESG strategy outputs to portfolio companies
- Constant collaboration with Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA) and Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI), including annual reporting
Corporate Social Responsibility Manager. EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The ideal experience and critical competencies for the role include the following:
- 7 years minimum relevant experience, including developing corporate social responsibility policies and plans with various types of corporate donors, as well as social impact reporting;
- Extensive experience in reviewing and selection of charity partners and programs;
- Passionate about social impact, responsible investing, and philanthropy;
- Applicants must have full working rights in place for Australia to be considered for this opportunity
In terms of cultural fit, you will be self-motivated and energised by working amongst a group of thoughtful, smart and successful colleagues. You will enjoy being part of an organisation focused on excellence and will be a naturally collaborative person who enjoys interacting with individuals at all levels.
Corporate Social Responsibility Manager. HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest addressing the above criteria along with their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing “CSR Manager” in the subject line.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, only candidates that fulfil the above criteria will be contacted to progress to the next stage of the process.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
LIVERPOOL PARTNERS GROUP OVERVIEW
Liverpool Partners is a market leading lower middle market private equity investment group.
- Liverpool Partners Private Equity: partners of choice for growth-oriented, SME companies across Australia and New Zealand. We partner with owners and outstanding management teams of profitable SME companies with leading market positions to achieve operational excellence, sustainable growth, and financial returns (www.liverpoolpartners.com).
- Inspire Impact: enables great purpose-driven, social impact companies to thrive. We invest in and advise our partner companies to scale financial and impact growth, intentionally and sustainably solving key social problems, and driving meaningful change (www.inspireimpact.com.au).
- The Generations Foundation (TGF): TGF facilitates and, enables life-changing opportunities for disadvantaged children in developing countries by providing them with opportunities for education and better life outcomes (www.thegenerationsfoundation.com).
- Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
- Environmental Services
- Non-profit Organization Management
How you match
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.