Country Manager France – Paris, France. You will focus in a B2B digital environment and prioritize supporting global companies and professionals to accelerate their career & performance.
Country Manager France – Paris, France.
As Country Manager France, you need to be highly driven as your role will be strategic, demanding, and will directly impact the company’s global success. You will be maintaining a significant focus on sales and operations.
Your position will be central as you will head the following teams: Sales, Customer
Success Managers, Marketing, Administration.
You will focus in a B2B digital environment and prioritize supporting global companies and professionals to accelerate their career & performance.
Country Manager France. What You’ll Do
- Develop, optimize, and execute sales strategies to increase client acquisition and retention
- Define and lead our strategy on Most Wanted Accounts (taking a direct lead on some of them) – 200k€ to 1M€+ contract value
- Offer strong coaching to the sales team in order to build a strong pipeline
- Build lasting, consultative relationships with influencers, stakeholders and decision makers
- Lead our Customer Success Management strategy to ensure service deployment in line with client expectations
- Ensure global synergies with other global goFLUENT entities
- Lead the development and execution of the annual Marketing GTM, targeting Most Wanted accounts in priority (our Marketing Manager France will report to you)
- Ensure administrative excellence through the entire process (registrations, invoicing, account receivables)
- Driving the entire team towards achieving an impeccable level of customer service
- Recruit and train your teams in different departments: Account Executives, Customer
- Success Managers, Learning Consultants, Marketing, Sales Administration – with 7 direct reports
- You will have great autonomy in developing and deploying your end-to-end vision that you will present on a yearly and quarterly basis
Country Manager France. What we value:
- 5 or more years of significant experience in sales or general management preferably in a fast-paced environment;
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent;
- Fluency in French and English;
- Technology is in your DNA. Experience in Start-ups is a plus
- Strong business acumen and commercial instincts;
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Capacity to onboard talents and reorganize teams when needed;
Country Manager France. What we offer:
- A dynamic and international environment;
- Space to develop your career
- Modern tools for supporting your work;
- Permanent contract and attractive fixed salary;
- Extremely rewarding bonus scheme.
Country Manager France
Over the past 20 years, goFLUENT has become an expert in deploying relevant, engaging, efficient, and seamless digital language learning experiences globally.
We train hundreds of thousands of learners anytime and anywhere and face some of the most challenging and interesting problems in the B2B learning industry. goFLUENT aims to provide everyone an equal voice by giving everyone access to language improvement which builds confidence, empowers people’s careers and transforms lives.
- Business Development
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.