Country Manager Jobs – Kuwait City, Kuwait. The successful candidate will be responsible for the sales of pharmaceutical products in the Neurology, Nephrology and rare disease segment and will contribute to positive company representation in the country.
Country Manager (PHARMA SECTOR) for Kuwait
SUMMARY OF POSITION WITH GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
A new and exciting opportunity for the position of country Manager in Kuwait has arisen. taiba Healthcare Group is a leading specialty and rare disease company in the Middle East and is seeking to hire a dynamic country manager who will support the company’s operations and sales in Kuwait.
Country Manager Jobs – Kuwait City, Kuwait
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of pharma sales experience in multinational companies in Kuwait (at least 5 years in rare diseases preferred) and hold a Medical or Pharmacist degree with proven experience in managing a sales team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the sales of pharmaceutical products in the Neurology, Nephrology and rare disease segment and will contribute to positive company representation in the country.
Priorities are meeting and exceeding sales targets and increasing market share and market presence, to achieve and maintain sales growth in designated strategic Accounts in Kuwait in addition to managing successfully the relations with KOLs and MOH in the territory.
Country Manage Jobs. ROLE
- To develop & build strong relations with the stakeholders in Kuwait positioning our principals products and taiba as the partner of choice.
- Identify and map the HCP and KOLs in the respective therapeutic segments, and make sure that the appropriate level of product awareness and promotion is delivered to them, complying with Compliance & Ethics policies.
- Prepare and implement sales plan for assigned territory, including annual plan per each product and detailed sales call plan for the sales team
- Manage the sales team and coordinate logistics/regulatory/pv local functions
- Plan and implement events and activities according to the approved operational plan
- Monitor the inventory levels and ensure hospitals are aware of the availability of the goods through the sales team communication
- Prepare rolling forecast for the assigned products and reporting to HQ
- To maintain excellent Interdepartmental cooperation – regarding needed tasks (deliveries, accounts receivables, IT systems, PV, regulatory …. etc.)
- Assist business development activities on the commercial assessment of new products in the Kuwait market
- Able to lead and create a high performing sales team
- To engage and contribute with passion, commitment and professionalism in any other projects as per company needs
- Country Manager Jobs. To add value with own experience and contribute to the continuous improvement of the organization
- Work ethically, with respect to all taiba members (subordinates, peers and management)
- Manage tenders (RFQ, Quotation, L.P.O, delivery and confirm completion of process) and sales team
- Manage relationship with stakeholders in Strategic accounts
Country Manager Jobs. Key competencies the candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven track record of Employee Development & Performance Management with a minimum of 10 years healthcare industry experience
- Country Manager Jobs.Marketing experience
- Key Account Management experience
- Demonstrated leadership and business management skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Advanced business acumen with ability to plan, analyze and forecast sales results.
- Excellent communications, technical and presentation skills.
- Computer skills (Advanced with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Fluent in Arabic and excellent knowledge of English.
- Organizational Agility and ability to manage a team.
- Country Manager Jobs. Drive for Results
- Strong Negotiation Skills.
- Country Manager Jobs. Critical thinking.
- Ability to travel extensively within assigned territory on a regular basis and outside Saudi Arabia when needed
- The company offers excellent career prospects and a competitive remuneration package & perks, continuous training and high growth potential in a modern and dynamic environment.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications only the shortlisted candidates, who fulfill the minimum requirements will be contacted.
- Business Development
Country Manager Jobs – Kuwait City, Kuwait
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.