Who We Are
Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the worlds marketers with trusted and impactful advertising.
Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Do you enjoy working on real-world business problems that can be solved using data? Its not just about crunching numbers we work with cross-functional business units and transform business problems into business solutions through the use of data. We use these statistics to tell stories that are used to make strategic decisions.
As a Creative designer in the Retail Media Ops team you will be working closely with the largest Brands and retailers in Americas to help them creating the most creative and efficient On Site user experience.
Creative Designer Jobs, Retail Media – New York, US
- Analyze user interface problem on our retailer Websites and create new formats that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Create user-centered designs by considering retailer specs, A/B test data, customer feedback, technical constraints/opportunities and usability findings
- Creative Designer Jobs.Work closely with the Retail team to develop use cases and high-level requirements
- Work closely with UX designer in order to fit in Retailer specification
- Check brief and assets sent by the client
- Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes for our retailers
- Creative Designer Jobs. Develop and maintain detailed format specifications
- Support client or prospect meetings in regards of UX discussions (mock-ups, formats, analytics)
- Orchestrate internally the QA work with the TS + TSE team
Creative Designer Jobs, Retail Media. Who You Are
- 2+ years experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role.
- A portfolio or work samples demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions that solve for customer problems
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences at varying levels of the organization
- Creative Designer Jobs. Experience in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Experience with JIRA and/or Wrike is a plus
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision
- Creative Designer Jobs.A relentless customer focus
- Ability to encourage teamwork and collaboration to drive business success and manage change
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo’s recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants.
Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the “Apply” button you expressly give your consent.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.