Creator – Remote Remote – King of Prussia, PA, US
What a Creator Does at Kantaloupe
The digital marketing creator applies cool storytelling tactics and social media to drive client marketing strategies. In this role, you will create emotionally-charged short-form content to influence and engage target audiences on all social platforms.
You get to support creative campaigns (TikTok videos, Twitter memes, Images, Infographics) for amazing brands. Best of all, you’ll share your ideas for innovative story-telling, approaches, and deliverables while working in a fun, fast-paced environment with fresh, smart, creative, and driven people.
Creator Job Responsibilities
At its heart, the Creator role is about helping brands grow their audiences. This involves persistently trying new approaches, re-tooling content, mastering creative and editing tools, and working with a team of like-minded designers to make magic happen.
- Clients Empathy and listening to understand client marketing needs, voice, and brand image.
- Innovation Fearless creativity to maximize fun and engagement (clips, gifs, streaming stories).
- Productivity Drive and follow up project deliverables, tracking all work within our CRM, Accelo.
- Media Cross-platform media skills photography, video, graphic design, content marketing.
- Process Champion of our Kantaloupe brand, product mix, team values, and marketing tools.
- Teamwork Open to seek assistance from the team for complex client issues and new apps.
- Self-management Able to perform at a high level while working as a remote team member.
Creator Job Qualifications
- Experience 3-5 years creative visual storytelling—images, videos, social media followers.
- Tech-savvy Able to learn and use online software tools quickly and with few mistakes.
- Communication Excellent listening and speaking skills working with clients and team members.
- Customer service Client and vendor relationship skills to ensure repeat business.
- Resiliency Able to think on your feet when faced with tough questions or difficult challenges.
- Risk-taking A track record of engaging clients through cutting-edge videos, art, blogs, or website.
- Software Experience using graphic design tools (Adobe) as well as video/audio editing software.
- Bilingual English is required. Speaking fluent Spanish or another language is desirable.
- B2B EB2B marketing experience and how to meet client needs using non-traditional approaches.
- Education Completion of business, marketing, creative or similar college-level courses.
The Ideal Creator Job Candidate
Kantaloupe is an equal opportunity employer. We value the diversity of people and thought. You may be the ideal candidate for our Creator job opening if
- You have tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm.
- Your personality is engaging—you are fun and demonstrate emotional intelligence.
- You have a strong work ethic, excellent time management skills and are highly productive.
- You focus on your goals and have a passion for helping others succeed with theirs.
- You advance the creative vision of the department and support our proven processes.
- You are willing to try new approaches and expect high-performance of yourself.
- Marketing & Advertising
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.