Crypto Community Manager – Remote – Saudi Arabia. This position is under Global Community Management, working independently in your
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 2 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 200+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
Crypto Community Manager – Remote – Saudi Arabia
About the role
This position is under Global Community Management, working independently in your
current location with directions from the Global Community Manager and the General
Manager in Europe.
Proven experience in participating and/ or building local crypto communities and a track
record of successful local crypto experience are required.
Crypto.com is looking for a Community Manager or Specialist who has experience with
local European community management, PR strategy.
The role will involve social engagements within the crypto community, as well as with
local businesses, PR / marketing outlets, KOLs, institutional traders, financial services
providers, regulators and government. Any official relationships with regulators and
government will also be fully supported by the General Manager, Europe.
Crypto Community Manager. Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain Crypto.com’s local profile and image;
- Maintaining relationship with media and PR outlets and managing local communication / marketing and PR announcements;
- Manage and coordinate local media events and interviews with key Crypto.com representatives to increase positive exposure.
- Organize, manage and oversee community meetups and any other local events,which the company may decide to organize from time to time, ensuring proper community outreach and media and PR coverage;
- Manage the local online/offline Crypto.com communities and channels;
- Moderate the local forums, social platforms and chat groups and interact with thecommunity to increase positive engagement;
- Ensure community acquisition and growth through reinforcing a positive image of the company;
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of Crypto.com’s local user base and influence;
- Assist with the engagement of local partners – KOLs, PR agencies, marketing agencies, youtube channel owners, local crypto businesses, credit institutions, local associations, educational, regulatory and governmental bodies and etc.
- Help with delivering local language content – including translations and proofreading;
- Provide feedback to Management of the company and suggest improvements in order to increase engagement and market share in the region;
- Stay on top of the local and international crypto trends and news.
Crypto Community Manager. Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of professional PR or media experience;
- Multilingual ability with Native level proficiency in local European language and business level proficiency in English;
- Previous experience with media and PR relationship management;
- Proven community management experience, preferably in crypto;
- Familiarity with online platforms such as Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Strong crypto knowledge.
Crypto Community Manager. Conditions:
- Competitive salary;
- International team;
- Great development opportunities;
Crypto Community Manager. Seniority Level
- Financial Services
- Information Technology & Services
- Marketing & Advertising
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.