Customer Happiness Specialist Remote – United States. This position is perfect for someone who enjoys getting into the details, loves challenges, problem solving, and welcomes a blend of both technical and customer-facing needs.
Our Customer Happiness Specialist has a customer first mentality who is passionate about the Tonies mission and product. They are an excellent communicator who will field questions ranging from order inquiries to technical product troubleshooting.
The Customer Happiness Specialist understands the importance of each customer, uses compassion to foster a relationship with them and actively listens to their needs. They adapt quickly and can recognize issues that need to be escalated in order to come to the best resolution for the customer and the brand.
Customer Happiness Specialist Remote – United States
They build authentic relationships with our customers and act as their advocate within the Tonies team. The emphasis of this position will always be on creating an amazing experience for our customer, one where they want to come back time and time again as they build their Tonies library.
This position is perfect for someone who enjoys getting into the details, loves challenges, problem solving, and welcomes a blend of both technical and customer-facing needs.
Customer Happiness Specialist. Requirements
- Provide amazing customer experience across all channels including phone, email and live chat
- Meet customer service level expectations defined by Customer Happiness Manager (i.e. response time)
- Consistently achieve individual and department goals
- Strong comprehension of all policies and procedures
- Be resourceful by working interdepartmentally to solve complex customer inquiries
- Close the feedback loop by sharing valuable customer insight across all departments
- Escalate common trends from calls and emails to ensure swift action is taken
- Collaborate and proactive in sharing feedback about necessary changes and updates that will help improve the customer experience
- Strong comprehension of software and systems used, and ability to navigate across multiple platforms when assisting customers
- Other ad hoc requests as communicated by Customer Happiness Manager
Customer Happiness Specialist. What we’re looking for/experience
- 2+ years experience in a customer service role. Technical customer service experience is a plus
- Experience with Zendesk (or related)
- Organized and capable of managing time with colleagues in different time zones
- Extremely friendly person who loves interacting with people, who is always calm, cool and collected
- Critical thinker who will use all resources to arrive at the best solution for the customer and brand
- Proactive and collaborative
- Active listener who is a determined problem solver
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new systems and software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must
If this job interests you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief paragraph (250 words) on a time when you encountered a challanging situation with a customer. How did you work through it?
- Consumer Goods
- Consumer Electronics
- Customer Service
- Information Technology
Customer Happiness Specialist
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.