Customer Success Manager Jobs – Melbourne, AU.You will continuously improve on your network and internal relationships, working closely internally and externally to enable further adoption of F5 products within your customers.
You will be an integral part of our long-term success as a company. You’ll act as a trusted advisor, beginning from the point of sale and extending through onboarding, project success, and renewals.
We’ll look to you to partner closely with our internal groups, provide mentorship into a customer’s strategic plans, helping them to identify areas where they could improve their use of F5 or uncovering new uses for F5 among their portfolio.
Customer Success Manager Jobs – Melbourne, AU
You will act as an enabler to ensure the customer remains successful and engaged with the solution, so you both will understand the full value of their investment. Focus on your goal but flexible in your approach.
Customer Success activities could include on-boarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc. and outcomes such as renewals, up-sell and churn reduction.
You will continuously improve on your network and internal relationships, working closely internally and externally to enable further adoption of F5 products within your customers.
Customer Success Manager Jobs .Customer Dedication & Value Generation
- Ensure that customers derive value from their investment with us, utilize all of their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with other partner teams to ensure adoption and a successful renewal.
- You will assist in providing renewal rates and reduce churn.
- You’ll influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer happiness and overall health scores.
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability.
- Promote and educate customers on the resources and wider customer communities available to the customer. These are the forums which will encourage engagement, drive future projects forward and efficient utilization.
- You’ll act as a ‘coach’ in working effectively with the customers support service to ensure it is being effective for improvement requests and partner concerns.
- Guide your customer through significant service milestones such as upgrades, new releases and new features.
Customer Success Manager Jobs. Leadership & Collaboration
- Where applicable, partner with the account team and other internal teams to develop successful account strategies and plans that direct company resources to encourage renewal and return of investment cross pillar.
- Engage and understand the customers cloud strategy and the guide them by providing resources that can assist their strategic business direction.
- Lead internal relationships to promote customer success activities such as on-boarding, training, professional services, customer support, renewals, cross-sell/up-sell, advocacy.
- Diligently and consistently update the internal Customer Relationship Management system with the customer’s business objectives and any metrics that define success to the customer eg. return on investment.
- Develop and maintain a continuous close relationship with the relevant Application Sales Representative(s) throughout the customer lifecycle.
Customer Success Manager Jobs. Industry Knowledge & Eye For Business
- Aid F5 team in mapping customer journey.
- Deliver regular business reviews and success plans to senior executives and key business partners.
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success.
- Develop an understanding of typical challenges faced by customers and appropriately map F5 features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
Customer Success Manager Jobs
Demonstrate Critical Thinking, Innovation & Ability to Deliver Results
- Analyze data to develop a plan for each customer to ensure outcomes are measurable.
- Use customer surveys for product and service feedback to help product management define the product roadmap and build continuous performance improvements across all teams.
- Be a Customer Success evangelist for F5 aiding in growing the tools and systems required to be successful
- Participate in the development of tools & resources used by the CSM, as well as the engagement points and methods both internal and external to F5.
- The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Customer Success Manager Jobs. Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Experience in a customer facing role involving cloud based/SaaS technology with collaboration of senior partners.
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Validated ability to develop and cultivate lasting customer relationships with limited resources.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Written and verbally communicate a complex message in a simplistic way.
- Collaborative, persistent and proactive.
- Confident and engaging presentation skills, personable, positive, approachable & tenacious.
- Commercial acumen.
- Resilient, leading pressured situations effectively.
- Strong desire to learn and develop personally.
- Strong time management work ethic and focus on delivery.
- Able to travel at short notice 50% of the time.
- Mirroring & ability to engage and be engaging at all levels.
- Proficiency in English is required
Customer Success Manager Jobs. How do you qualify?
- Hold a Degree in related field, Computing or Business & Information Technology preferred.
- Showcase 8 years + knowledge of the industry type this CSM position is for.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful
considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability,marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Customer Success Manager Jobs. Seniority Level
- Computer & Network Security
- Business Development
Customer Success Manager Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.