Customer Success Manager Singapore – WORK FROME HOME. Aqua Security is looking to hire a Customer Success Manager to join our team. As the primary point of contact, you will provide account management, technical advisory, and relationship oversight for accounts located in Singapore.
Join the rapidly growing market of Container Security
Aqua Security enables enterprises to secure their virtual container environments from development to production, accelerating container adoption, and bridging the gap between DevOps and IT security.
Aqua’s container security platform provides full visibility into container activity, allowing organizations to detect and prevent suspicious activity and attacks – providing transparent, automated security while helping to enforce policy and simplify regulatory compliance.
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late-stage startup, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe.
And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!
Customer Success Manager Singapore – WORK FROME HOME
Aqua Security is looking to hire a Customer Success Manager to join our team. As the primary point of contact, you will provide account management, technical advisory, and relationship oversight for accounts located in Singapore.
Hands-on and confident technical expertise is required to work through challenges, field technical questions, and influence stakeholders. The overall goal is to ensure that you understand the customers’ technical and business requirements and are able to anticipate and avoid issues; identify and mitigate risk; contribute to a successful partnership with Aqua Security.
Customer Success Manager Singapore. Position overview:
- Keep customers informed of upcoming product releases; develop account-specific roadmaps for successful adoption of the latest enhancements
- Measure and report on customer satisfaction; conduct periodic business reviews internally and with customers
- Provide our customers with technical expertise and develop ongoing relationships to help maximize their investment in Aqua
- Make recommendations on how new and existing features fit within customers’ environments
- Effectively maintain regular communication with both the customer and internal teams while constantly managing customer expectations
- Assess and document customers’ technical environment to reveal ongoing insight and improvement opportunities
Customer Success Manager Singapore. Requirements:
- 3 years of experience in a technical role
- Must have a background in Enterprise Software
- DevOps, security and Linux background is a plus
- Possess customer-facing and communication skills that enable you to best represent Aqua Security within a customer’s environment
- Previous experience with CSM tools is desired
- Experience working with Partners in the region, during various customers lifecycle is a plus
- Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment and tackle customer challenges/requirements
- Successful track record of multi-tasking and being a team player on cross-functional teams
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work
- Strong problem solving, time management and analytical skills
- Ability to travel domestically, and occasionally internationally
- Computer Software
- Computer & Network Security
- Customer Service
Customer Success Manager Singapore
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.