Data Analyst Jobs – London, United Kingdom. The Data Analyst will be focusing on the functional and operational aspects of the platform as we expand out the functionality and on board new clients.
FXC Intelligence is looking for a Data Analyst to join our London team and help work on our datasets related to the payments, FX, cards and financial service industry. We are a fast growing fintech with a client list of household brands with coverage across leading press such as The Economist.
Data Analyst Jobs – London, United Kingdom
The Data Analyst will be focusing on the functional and operational aspects of the platform as we expand out the functionality and on board new clients. This is a great time to join FXC intelligence as we experience a period of rapid growth.
Data Analyst Jobs. Responsibilities
- Investigate and own any data issues seeing these through all the way to resolution.
- Responsible for checking the data we collect (UAT & QA), investigating and resolving issues or passing these to the appropriate team member.
- Creating reports to ensure there is enough visibility of the end to end data collection process.
- Daily data checks. Ensure daily checks are performed on the data we collect Creating tickets highlighting major issues to the team.
- Work with the development team on new requirements to ensure they are clear and understood by all stakeholders.
- Assist with onboarding new clients, setting up accounts and data.
- Help test the system and create system documentation and user manuals / Responsible for UAT signoff
- Create tickets for new requirements or issues.
Data Analyst Jobs. Experience
- Experience with Tableau
- Python and SQL would be beneficial
- Agile / SCRUM software development processes
- Creating user stories and supporting documentation
- Must have experience working in a software development environment
- Analytical mind and a keen eye for detail
Data Analyst Jobs. Nice to have
- Experience working in payments, finance or FinTech
Note: In the current environment, our team is working fully remotely
- Information Technology & Services
- Financial Services
- Project M
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.