Data Analyst London -United Kingdom. The Data Analyst’s role is to support those areas of the Bank that require data reporting and analysis to support business decisions, identify emerging risks and identify business opportunities.
United Trust Bank was established in 1955. It is a highly regarded diverse specialist UK bank offering a range of award winning straightforward and competitive loans and deposit products to individuals, companies and charities.
The Data Analyst’s role is to support those areas of the Bank that require data reporting and analysis to support business decisions, identify emerging risks and identify business opportunities.
Data Analyst London – United Kingdom
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Apply analytical skills to drive insights from data and answer key business questions
- Develop bespoke and ongoing reports to provide business information and insights in an efficient, visual and user friendly format
- Respond to ad-hoc requests to answer key business questions by analysing and interpreting data, and presenting results to a professional standard
- Understand the optimal approach to bring data from multiple sources together to produce reports
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, and articulate findings
- Use data analysis and statistical techniques to interpret the impact of lending parameter changes
- Work with the Data Team (DBA, Architect and Analyst etc.) to drive business value from the Bank’s data warehouse by improving data consistency, surfacing data from source systems, and resolving any defects in data or system logic
- Work with 3rd party system providers to understand how their data sources interact with the Bank’s in-house data
- Seek consensus with management to prioritise business and information needs
- Identify and define new process improvement opportunities through data
- Work with business units to design, deliver and test improvements to systems including the data warehouse
- Be a key influencer in the Bank to embrace appropriate technology to streamline (and automate) the production of reports, and harness the value of the Bank’s data
Data Analyst London. Skills and expereince sought:
- Minimum of 2 years BI/Data Warehouse experience is essential
- Experience working for or within the financial services sector would be an advantage
- Strong SQL, Excel and Reporting Software skills are essential. Power BI and/or Google Data Studios would be an advantage
- Knowledge of data analysis, statistics and experience using data analysis tools /languages would be an advantage (e.g. Python R, Matlab etc.)
- Relevant degree education (e.g. Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics)
- Experience with cloud-based databases and data warehouses would be useful.
Data Analyst London. Seniority Level
Data Analyst London- United Kingdom
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.