Data Analyst Remote Jobs – United States. The position requires a foundational understanding of quantitative reporting and modeling as related to demand planning, material requirements planning, COGS modeling and analysis, and logistics.
Data Analyst – RodeoCPG
Rodeo is an action-based consulting firm designed to help innovative Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) brands grow quickly and efficiently.
Driven to combat the lack of clarity and cohesion in the industry, Rodeo crafts service offerings tailored to the unique struggles that plague CPG brands.
Data Analyst Remote Jobs – United States
Fueled by our proprietary platform and backed by our team’s cross-functional industry experience, Rodeo empowers brands with the team & tools they need to succeed.
The Data Analyst is responsible for performing client-facing work within the areas of manufacturing operations, supply chain management, material requirement planning, procurement, inventory management systems and logistics.
Additional responsibilities include maintenance of internal databases, contributing to the development of proprietary logistical and operational models, and generally aiding in the continuous improvement of RodeoCPG processes and competencies.
The position requires a foundational understanding of quantitative reporting and modeling as related to demand planning, material requirements planning, COGS modeling and analysis, and logistics. Specific responsibilities include:
- Building, customizing, and maintaining client operational models for demand planning, material requirements planning, COGS modeling and analysis, and logistics
- Analyzing large volumes of data from multiple sources and synthesizing the data into actionable client reports
- Creating presentations from research and analysis findings and present actionable insights to management and directly to clients
Data Analyst Remote Jobs. Skills/Experience
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a business/data analysis role
- Advanced-level proficiency with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with R, Stata, or other Statistical Analysis tools preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI preferred
- Northeast U.S. location preferred
Data Analyst Remote Jobs. Work Style/Personality Traits
- This position will require a considerable amount of individual responsibilities as well as group work within our growing organization. Thus, the ideal match for this opportunity at Rodeo is an individual who can achieve goals and deadlines autonomously, but also enjoys collaboration and helping co-workers.
- You must be passionate about helping small businesses grow and thrive; our clients rely on our diligence and expertise to keep their brands on a successful trajectory.
- While this position allows for remote work, periodic travel for client work and company gatherings may be required.
Data Analyst Remote Jobs. Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Advancement potential
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible paid vacation policy
Data Analyst Remote Jobs. Equal Opportunity
RodeoCPG LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All hiring decisions are based solely on qualification, merit, and business needs. If you’re smart, driven, and amazing at what you do, we’d love to meet you.
RodeoCPG LLC is a collaborative environment where exploring and understanding our differences is a core piece of how we continually build a healthier and more conscious business.
Data Analyst Remote Jobs. Seniority Level
- Food & Beverages
- Supply Chain
- Project Management
Skills: Organization Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Analytical Skills
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Power BI
- Data Analysis
- Data Analytics
- Big Data
For Data Analyst in United States at Rodeo CPG
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
Data Analyst Remote Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.