Data Analyst Remote – United States. IEM is searching for an individual would can work Full Time to provide data analytics support to IEM’s Disaster Response and Recovery management and staff.
Data Analyst Remote – United States
Data Analyst Remote . Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in data mining, management or analysis consulting
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
Data Analyst Remote. Ability to:
- Work with large data sets
- Extrapolate conclusions from large data sets
- Develop data analysis and forecast models
- Analyze data and generate useful business reports
- Use data to create models that depict trends in the client base and the client population as a whole
- Review data for inconsistencies or anomalies that could skew analytical results
- Maintain databases and conduct routine maintenance as needed to ensure data integrity
- Outline the specific data needs for each client and/or business method analysis project (e.g. gather end user business requirements)
- Communicate with client teams about data changes or requirements
- Work with management team to create a prioritized list of needs
- Effectively communicate (written and oral) with team members and client stakeholders.
- Agile and able to be flexible and adapt quickly to changes during each assignment
- Effectively collaborate with IEM’s Disaster Response and Recovery management and system development team to understand company needs and devise possible solutions including the ability to: identify and recommend efficient streamlined data and reporting processes; streamline data collection and analysis procedures to ensure fast access to metrics; optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design; communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
Data Analyst Remote. Desired skills:
- CPA preferred
- Basic to intermediate use of SharePoint
- Consultative skills
- Strong internal controls and policies and processes
- Advanced to proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, and PowerPoint
- Intermediate to advanced use of Tableau, Microsoft Project and Visio
IEM is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Data Analyst Remote. Seniority Level
- Management Consulting
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.