Data Center Security Manager Jobs – Singapore, SG. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We’re keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we’re currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Singapore due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice.
Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We’re keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Data Center Security Manager Jobs. Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- People management experience with contractor staff and control center operations.
- Experience with current security technology (access control, CCTV, identification, security operations, crisis management, special applications).
- Experience as an escalation point of contact and decision maker in a crisis situation, and strategic security management for multiple site security operations.
Data Center Security Manager Jobs. Preferred Qualifications
- MS degree in Criminal Justice or security related field.
- 5 years of security management experience in Taiwan and/or Singapore
- Experience designing and implementing investigative tactics including interviewing and documentation.
- Expert knowledge of laws and practices of investigations and workplace safety.
Data Center Security Manager Jobs. About The Job
The Google Data Center (GDC) Security team is chartered with physically protecting the people and assets that operate and support Google’s global critical infrastructure. As a member of GDC Security you will help develop a culture where safety, security and resiliency are integrated into every facet of Google.
You will help us continually identify, evaluate and monitor enterprise risks that could affect business activities and provide business leaders the information they need to make critical decisions.
You’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams to create innovative strategies and develop best in class programs that drive sustainable effectiveness.
In this role, you will be a part of the Global Data Center (GDC) Security organization and will oversee Google Security Managers and Area Security Managers who are responsible for day-to-day physical security of Google’s Data Centers in APAC. Additionally, you will be responsible for the implementation of the physical security strategy across data centers, mini-clusters, and support areas (such as data center warehouses).
In addition to being a people manager, you will also have oversight of a large vendor workforce who deliver physical security and access control across our data centers. Lastly, you will be part of the GDC Security Leadership Team and will have the opportunity to assist in sharing the GDC Security global physical security strategy.
Data Center Security Manager Jobs. Responsibilities
- Be responsible for security management of multiple data centers or equivalent sites. Act as a primary point of escalation for the region.
- Monitor political, economic, and other conditions within the region to determine business and operational impacts. Provide input and direction on protective strategies for staff, vendor partners, and contracted providers for cloud based services.
- Develop strategies to keep operational costs to a minimum and improve efficiency (i.e. policy or protocol changes to minimize guard costs).
- Drive global and regional impacting programs that support the global security strategy in conjunction with business partners
- Manage crisis response to hazards across a region that may/do impact Google people and/or assets. Travel 25% as required.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form .
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Follow us on facebook: New-Opportunities
- Information Services
- Information Technology
Are you looking for a job? We are creating a #Telegram group where you can find job opportunities in different countries.
Follow on our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/abroadjbs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.