Data Engineer – Remote – Antwerp, Belgium. They are an ambitious artificial intelligence start-up from Antwerp and a spin-off of the University of Antwerp.
> Our client:
They are an ambitious artificial intelligence start-up from Antwerp and a spin-off of the University of Antwerp. They are specialised in the media and retail sector. With the aid of machine learning, they build the perfect user experience for every end-user.
With the help of personalised websites, chatbots, emails, etc. they create a personalized experience for the users which will make them come back more frequently and which will change them into loyal customers.
Data Engineer – Remote – Antwerp, Belgium
They are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join their team. You will be working together with the machine learning engineers, data scientists and solution architects to help the customers with the handling of their large datasets.
Some of the challenges you will face are designing, constructing, installing, testing & maintaining data management systems, building high-performance algorithms, predictive models & prototypes and building & preserving scalable data pipelines.
Data Engineer >> Who are you?
- You are a big fan of personalised online user experiences and are always willing to learn new technologies
- You are fully capable to get things done on your own without the need for guidance or surveillance
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a Data Engineer in a similar field
- You have a MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Applied Math and have a great interest in Machine Learning and AI
- The Google Cloud Platform has no secrets for you
Data Engineer >> What do they offer?
- An international environment in an office equipped with private working spaces, cozy lounge areas, a pool table and a coffee bar
- A competitive salary with extras like a company car, bike sharing services or public transport allowance
- Working from home/remotely if you want to (also possibility to work remote full-time!)
- Flexible working hours and extra vacation days
Data Engineer. Seniority Level
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.