Data Engineer Singapore . An excellent opportunity to join a super fast growing unicorn FinTech company (www.tongdun.cn/EN) specializing in risk management and anti-fraud services .
The ideal candidate will have a strong academic background and looking to move into an exciting fast paced position.
Data Engineer Singapore
Data Engineer Singapore . Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures (such as databases and large-scale processing systems).Ensure architecture will support the requirements of the business.
- Discover opportunities for data acquisition.
- Develop data set processes for data modelling, mining and production.
- Employ a variety of languages and tools (e.g. scripting languages) to marry systems together.
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Conduct research to answer industry and business questions.
- Leverage large volumes of data from internal and external sources to answer that business.
- Employ sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods to prepare data for use in predictive and .prescriptive modelling.
- Explore and examine data to find hide patterns.
- Automate work through the use of predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Tell stories to key stakeholders based on the analysis.
Data Engineer Singapore . Job requirements:
- Bachelor or above in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in data analytics is preferred.
- Knowledge in Python/ R / SQL programming language and Tensorflow is a must.
- Knowledge in Federated AI machine learning is preferred.
- Experience in fintech lending industry is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport both internally & externally.
- Fluency in English is highly desirable.
- Able to communicate with China counterparts is a plus.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- A team player with “can-do” attitude.
- This job is required to travel to ASEAN countries.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Data Engineer Singapore . Seniority Level
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.