Data Engineering Analyst – Sydney, Australia. The role will combine your technical and customer engagement skills to supply superior value to our customers.
Summary of the Position
This role is a key enabler of our delivery team, which is the core function of our engineering firm.
You will be collaborating with customers and vendor partners every day, helping them achieve best-in-class analytics solutions.
Data Engineering Analyst – Sydney, Australia
This role expects you to be passionate about delighting our customers and will require you to think creatively and logically to ensure we deliver best in class service within the definitions of the program.
As you will be at the cutting edge of analytics technologies and capabilities, on-the-job training and learning while you work are a key aspect of your day in order to deliver for your customers.
Your customers are some of the most recognised companies in Australia and you will be helping them to use data to make better decisions each day. The role will combine your technical and customer engagement skills to supply superior value to our customers.
Data Engineering Analyst. About You
Through critical thinking, attention to detail and consideration of the customer’s experience, you must be able to identify mismatch of expectations and quickly escalate or communicate as appropriate.
Data Engineering Analyst. Attributes
- Passionate about delighting customers
- Detail oriented
- Process oriented
- Continual-improvement focused
- Keen to learn
- Loves to document
- Enjoys playing with data
- Approaches problems logically
- Pro-actively reaches out and communicates well
Data Engineering Analyst. Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Pentaho experience
- Project management experience, including familiarity with agile, and lean methodologies
- Process improvement experience
- Understanding of cloud, internet, network technologies
- Understanding of using queries, databases, extraction / transformation / loading
- Microsoft suite experience (excel, word, powerpoint)
- 1-3 years experience with BI Tools
- Understanding of data flows between data engineering, visualisation and insights
- Familiarity with Jira or similar work management software
Data Engineering Analyst. To Apply
Send us your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about:
- What interests you about the opportunity
- Give an example of something you do for, or with your community. We are a community-minded organization and we are looking for people who match.
- Examples can include:
- Blog posts
- Social accounts
- Github pull requests
- Open-source contributions
- Volunteering (e.g. church, not-for-profit, et al)
BizCubed offers a competitive salary package, commensurate with experience and role.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.