Data Scientist Jobs India – Remote. We provide AdTech strategy consulting to leading internet websites and apps globally hosting over 200 million monthly worldwide audience.
Ascendeum is looking for mathematicians, with extensive hands-on experience in the field of data science, who can analyze large data sets efficiently to generate actionable business intelligence that drives peak performance for our clients.
We provide AdTech strategy consulting to leading internet websites and apps globally hosting over 200 million monthly worldwide audience.
Since 2015, our team of consultants and engineers have been consistently delivering intelligent solutions that enable enterprise-level websites and apps to maximize their digital advertising returns.
Data Scientist Jobs India – Remote
Our Team Structure:
Our teams are small-unit (<9), autonomous, and multi-disciplinary. At Ascendeum, we are continuously researching, innovating and developing solutions – pushing every contributing member to learn new languages, frameworks, ideas, and concepts.
Data Scientist Jobs India. Job Responsibilities:
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
Data Scientist Jobs India. Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of overall industry experience as a Data Scientist
- Solid understanding of Operations Research, Data Modelling, ML, and AI concepts
- Knowledge of R, SQL, and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset
- Experience using visualization tools (e.g. Jupyter Notebook) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
Data Scientist Jobs India
Thank you for your interest in joining Ascendeum.
Data Scientist Jobs India. Seniority Level
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.