Data Scientist London, United Kingdom. You will be a key member brought in to build a team who will focus on building data science products to support the wider business, everything from sales functions to internal investment processes.
£60,000 + Bonus
Data Scientist .This is a unique chance to join a brand new team being set up in a leading asset management firm based in London.
You will be a key member brought in to build a team who will focus on building data science products to support the wider business, everything from sales functions to internal investment processes.
You will have the remit to build something which has never been done in the industry, as well as work with a great team of data scientists, engineers and analysts!
Data Scientist London, United Kingdom
Data Scientist . THE ROLE
You will be:
- Utilising advanced analytics to build products and internal tools for the wider business
- Build an internal recommendation system to generate and keep business.
- Using data science techniques to understand customer behaviour and marketing
- Liaising with senior stakeholders
- Delivering effective analytics and visualisations for internal use
Data Scientist London. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You must have:
- An MSc in a statistical or engineering degree
- Experience in programming languages such as R or Python
- Experience in SQL is beneficial
- A proven track record of delivering business insights and supporting strategic decisions through the use of data science
- A can-do attitude and a passion for solving a range of complex problems with data!
Data Scientist London. THE BENEFITS
£60,000 + Benefits (including bonus)
Data Scientist . HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Python, R, SQL, Data Science, Data Scientist, Machine Learning.
- Information Technology & Services
- Marketing & Advertising
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit smardart.com.