Data Warehouse Architect – Oslo, Norway. Working within a heavily invested Data, Analytics & Business Intelligence department for this organisation as Data Warehouse Architect
Location: Oslo, Norway
Company: One of Norway’s most successful IT consultancies and a recognized market leader within the European digital transformation sphere.
Continued success because of a unique business model firmly places this consultancy as a no.1 partner to the most reputable enterprises and public sector entities in the Oslo area.
Data Warehouse Architect – Oslo, Norway
Working within a heavily invested Data, Analytics & Business Intelligence department for this organisation as Data Warehouse Architect, you will be offered significant opportunity to participate in some of Norway’s largest digital transformation projects, designing and shaping
large-scale data platforms for well-known enterprises with a significant focus on Microsoft Azure, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Workflows, ETL/ELT processes, analytics and more.
- Background working with architecture of Data Platforms, Data Warehousing solutions & Data Workflows.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL server – integration services (SSIS), analysis services (SSAS) & reporting services (SSRS).
- Knowledge of Extract, Transform, Load – ETL processes.
- Experience working with the Microsoft Azure data platform is an advantage.
- Fluent Norwegian & English language skills.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.