Delivery Partner, Public Markets – Toronto, CA. This Director-level position will lead teams comprised of Project Managers, Business Analysts, amongst others.
Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization
When you invest your career in CPP Investments, you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. Delivery Partner, Public Markets
With current assets under management valued in excess of $400 billion, CPP Investments is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan (CPP) to help ensure long-term sustainability.
Delivery Partner, Public Markets – Toronto, CA
The CPP Fund is projected to exceed $450 billion by 2025. CPP Investments invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and is headquartered in Toronto with offices in Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Mumbai, New York City, San Francisco, São Paulo and Sydney.
Delivery Partner, Public Markets. CPP Investments attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- Being motivated every day by CPP Investments’ important social purpose and unshakable principles
- A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
Delivery Partner, Public Markets. If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here’s an opportunity for you to invest your career at CPP Investments.
Reporting to the Managing Director, Systems Delivery and Business Partnerships, the Delivery Partner will play a key role in representing and leading the Technology & Data organization on behalf of the Investment Departments and Core Services to drive business results.
Delivery Partner, Public Markets. The Delivery Partner will also oversee all project work as a portfolio as well as prioritize and ensure Technology and Data initiatives align to CPP Investments and business objectives.
This Director-level position will lead teams comprised of Project Managers, Business Analysts, amongst others. The Delivery Partner will:
- Inspire dynamic and collaborative cross-functional teams that will drive their priorities and plans
- Develop and engage the business to build multi-year roadmaps that:
- Incorporate business priorities and strategies
- Rationalize the suite of products used by the business (heatmap obsolete products)
- Consider and articulate the evolution of core business applications (e.g. release, product roadmaps)
- Consider capacity of the business along with the Technology and Data team
- With their business partner, map the priority and sequence of changes
- Evolve the Technology and Data delivery organization by bringing focus and disciplined practices to the group and growing managers, project managers and business analysts via coaching, training and leading-by-example.
- The candidate will have a strategy mindset and is able to translate strategic decisions into discernable, tactical work packages for the respective teams they oversee.
- Decision-making and an ability to resolve roadblocks are essential components for success in the role.
- Navigate the Technology & Data organization to manage the delivery of solutions (projects, enhancements, fixes)
- Influence the business architecture and continuously identify improvements in our processes
- As senior members of the Technology & Data Department, the Delivery Partner will be accountable for the successful delivery of the department’s commitments by inspiring a cross-functional team empowered to make decisions. The Delivery partner will provide the training and coaching for initiatives that adopt an agile approach to delivery.
- The Delivery partner must have delivery experience that demonstrates business knowledge across the following domains required:
- Strong interest in public markets and an eagerness to contribute to the systems that support them
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial instruments in both derivatives, cash instruments and credit products
- A strong curiosity and desire to improve how work gets done
- Program / portfolio Management experience with demonstrated ability to manage multiple delivery of complex technology solutions for trading / post trade systems.
- Effective communication and a client-focused approach with excellent written/documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
- Commitment to CPP Investments’ guiding principles of integrity, partnership and high performance.
Delivery Partner, Public Markets. Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience in a technology leadership role
- Experience in developing and communicating technology strategies and roadmaps with business stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience presenting to various levels and writing reports for senior management levels
- Ability to oversee the execution of a portfolio of programs and/or complex projects with multiple moving parts.
- Experience building, growing, and developing high-performance teams
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies in enterprise-level application development projects
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, with interpersonal and communication skills suited to a professional and thoughtful corporate environment
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently as well as to perform effectively in a team oriented environment
- Exemplifies our Guiding Principles of integrity, partnership and high performance
- Enjoys being a part of a culture of excellence, is flexible and constantly strives to innovate
Delivery Partner, Public Markets. Additional Information
Visit our Linkedin Career Page or Follow us on Linkedin.
At CPP Investments, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.
Apply Also: 5 Best Part-Time Jobs in Canada with Benefits
CPP Investments does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other web-site job postings.
Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved by CPP Investments to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. CPP Investments will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.
Delivery Partner, Public Markets
- Financial Services
- Investment Management
Delivery Partner, Public Markets
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.